SocialPhobiaWorld.com  
     

Home Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 
Go Back   SocialPhobiaWorld.com > Social Anxiety Disorder Forums > Social Anxiety Forum

Post New Thread Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2009  
Advanced User
 

Default Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE

........................case closed, your judge

Last edited by Darker Than Black; 02-24-2010 at 01:11 AM..
Darker Than Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009  
Expert User
206Raider's Avatar
 

Default Re: Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE

maybe it's a good sign I wouldn't worry. I messed it up with a girl who I was crushing on (she was crushing on me too, had an idea but didn't pursue it becuase of fear of rejection), I messed it up becuase I didn't think it would happen and when I found out how real it was, it was too late. I can't believe how stupid I was.....we held hands all day during school and stayed with eachother all day and I was still scared to ask her out. We remained friends but it was too mcuh becuase I couldn't stand seeing her with another guy when that was my dream girl and I could have ahd her so I cut ties with her becuase I would not stop thinking about her if we stayed friends, thinking about what could have been.

It's over now and I'm good but if she seems interested then go for it becuase the regret is way worse than getting your heart broken cause then you can move on
206Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009  
Intermediate User
Quiet Angel's Avatar
 

Default Re: Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE

You saw her often & then developed feelings when
you both hardly saw each other anymore. Life is full
of coincidences, that's for sure. If you'd like to see
her, feel encouraged to reach out. ^_^

"Be yourself. Those who mind, do not matter. Those who matter, do not mind."
Quiet Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009  
Banned
Elite User
 

Default Re: Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE

heh? I thought i was the only one...
Nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009  
Newbie User
slicknsly's Avatar
 

Default Re: Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE

I try not to crush on people because if you become obsessed and are let down it leaves you in a bad place. I have girls I like and think are hot, and if I see them I say to myself "hey, theres that hot girl I know......aaand there she goes, too bad maybe next time." and live on. :p

Who would you be if you had no music,friends,work,hobbies or interests.
Where would you fall along this flat line spectrum.
A human being maybe?
slicknsly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009  
Newbie User
dark_horse's Avatar
 

Default Re: Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 206Raider View Post
It's over now and I'm good but if she seems interested then go for it becuase the regret is way worse than getting your heart broken cause then you can move on
Very true!
Little more difficult when you're staying in a small town because everybody knows each other.

Santa Claus has the right idea: visit people once a year.
dark_horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009  
Advanced User
reslo's Avatar
 

Default Re: Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE

I had a class with this guy i had a crush on every year & every semester (except for the last one... it was at least 8 classes) i was in high school. Yeah, I remember him walking into the place I worked, and I hid behind some shelves. The only spoke to him twice- once to tell him the time once when he couldn't see the clock and another time I asked him to sign my yearbook.
There were so many opportunities I had to get to know him, and I never did... but then at the same time, they never got to know me, either. yet there's people that I would only have one class with whom I became friends with.

I read somewhere that the number one thing that influences who you fall in love with is proximity.
reslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009  
Banned
Elite User
 

Default Re: Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by reslo View Post
I had a class with this guy i had a crush on every year & every semester (except for the last one... it was at least 8 classes) i was in high school. Yeah, I remember him walking into the place I worked, and I hid behind some shelves. The only spoke to him twice- once to tell him the time once when he couldn't see the clock and another time I asked him to sign my yearbook.
There were so many opportunities I had to get to know him, and I never did... but then at the same time, they never got to know me, either. yet there's people that I would only have one class with whom I became friends with.

I read somewhere that the number one thing that influences who you fall in love with is proximity.
Read? I've experience it... I did a little test on myself, subconsciously.

At my former workplace, i keep bumping into this girl every single day. Of course we don't work in the same department, but i see her almost everyday. Days go by and i found myself thinking of her, at first not that much but as time went on, i found myself fantasizing about her A LOT! It was even to the point where i was looking forward to work just to see her... My last day of work, to my surprise we had an close encounter and we traded words...The same day, we had a surprise safety meeting and i caught her checking me out. That was when i knew...she likes me...BUT IT WAS MY LAST DAY~!!!!!

And now, its happening again at college...

Last edited by Nack; 11-14-2009 at 07:06 AM..
Nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009  
Intermediate User
exquisite's Avatar
 

Default Re: Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE

ha, in high school. mine would be the opposite. if i started liking a guy who, say, i sat next to, then the next day or the next week, the teacher would redo the seating chart..oh just my luck..

dont know if this applies, but i have had really strange "coincidences" with the number 7.. my birthday is july 7th, so i've always considered 7 to be my lucky & unlucky number..i dont really see myself as a lucky person, probably because i was born on the luckiest day of the year..life's gotta have its ironies, right? anyways, i've liked this one guy since my soph year of high school [im a soph in college now]...in fact, for some reason, i still have feelings for him, although i havent seen him in about 1.5 years. we had 7th period biology together. ironically, we sat next to each other & i had such a fun time with him, he was the class clown, hilarious, geeky & dorky, band geek, basically. just my type. of course, as i mentioned before, as soon as i really started to develop a crush for him, my teacher switched the class seating chart. the next summer, i found out his birthday is on, what do ya know, july 7th. i couldnt believe it, i mean, the guy im crazy for, the guy i like, like i've never liked before..what are the odds? didnt have a class with him after soph year, til senior year. first day of school, my best friend & i had 7th period study hall together, so i jokingly made a bet that he would be in my class, just for the universe to taunt me. guess what? i must be a psychic, cuz i was right. 7th period study hall. only two classes i had with him through high school, 7th period bio & 7th period study. coincidence? most likely... but still very weird. & whats even weirder is that although he became popular & i stayed the same, i never got over him..still havent.

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love..I love..I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."

"The person who has lived the most is not the one with the most years but the one with the richest experiences"
~Jean-Jacques Rousseau~

מַיִם רַבִּים, לֹא יוּכְלוּ לְכַבּוֹת אֶת-הָאַהֲבָה, וּנְהָרוֹת, לֹא יִשְׁטְפוּהָ

[I]


http://exquisv.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/exquisv
http://www.facebook.com/koroleva.vika
exquisite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009  
Banned
Elite User
 

Default Re: Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by exquisite View Post
ha, in high school. mine would be the opposite. if i started liking a guy who, say, i sat next to, then the next day or the next week, the teacher would redo the seating chart..oh just my luck..

dont know if this applies, but i have had really strange "coincidences" with the number 7.. my birthday is july 7th, so i've always considered 7 to be my lucky & unlucky number..i dont really see myself as a lucky person, probably because i was born on the luckiest day of the year..life's gotta have its ironies, right? anyways, i've liked this one guy since my soph year of high school [im a soph in college now]...in fact, for some reason, i still have feelings for him, although i havent seen him in about 1.5 years. we had 7th period biology together. ironically, we sat next to each other & i had such a fun time with him, he was the class clown, hilarious, geeky & dorky, band geek, basically. just my type. of course, as i mentioned before, as soon as i really started to develop a crush for him, my teacher switched the class seating chart. the next summer, i found out his birthday is on, what do ya know, july 7th. i couldnt believe it, i mean, the guy im crazy for, the guy i like, like i've never liked before..what are the odds? didnt have a class with him after soph year, til senior year. first day of school, my best friend & i had 7th period study hall together, so i jokingly made a bet that he would be in my class, just for the universe to taunt me. guess what? i must be a psychic, cuz i was right. 7th period study hall. only two classes i had with him through high school, 7th period bio & 7th period study. coincidence? most likely... but still very weird. & whats even weirder is that although he became popular & i stayed the same, i never got over him..still havent.
lol, freaky...
Nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads to Keep on bumping into ur crush EVERYWHERE
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What will you do if you have a crush? crescent Social Anxiety Forum 23 05-29-2013 03:38 AM
Crush.. LycraPantiies92 Social Anxiety Forum 5 10-09-2009 11:39 PM
Help with a Crush? Myself Friendship & Love 17 08-17-2009 09:26 PM
Bumping in to a friend unexpectedly lookyloo Social Anxiety Forum 3 04-07-2009 10:40 PM
Do you dread bumping into strangers at the park? oNecoOlazN Social Anxiety Forum 14 04-04-2009 06:31 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2