SocialPhobiaWorld.com  
     

Home Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 
Go Back   SocialPhobiaWorld.com > Social Anxiety Disorder Forums > Social Anxiety Forum

Post New Thread Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2007  
Elite User
recluse's Avatar
 

Default Men who treat women like meat

Why the f#ck do most guys treat women like a piece of meat?

One o'r two guys i work with are always talking about the girls who work in the office in a degrading manner, and i'm sick and tired of listening to them going on about how ''she has t#ts you would want to bury your face in'' o'r ''she has an ugly face but i'd still f#ck her with a body like that!''

I'm so sick and tired of listening to this shit! I'm nothing like them. What makes it worse is that these guys are in relationships. I mean how the **** would they like it if their girlfriends were talked about like that, and how would they feel if their girlfriends were lusting after other guys!?

It's laughable almost because one guy in his 3o's thinks he's some kind of Cassanova, yet you can tell that he's all talk. He's such a gobby little shit!

It's so unfair because i don't have anyone and i know that i would treat a girl with respect.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Intermediate User
Some_guy's Avatar
 

Default

Quote:
Why the f#ck do most guys treat women like a piece of meat?
Because they can
Some_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Bron-y-yaur stomp
Advanced User
Day_Tripper's Avatar
 

Default

I feel exactly the same way. It would be awesome if they woke up as a girl one day.

Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Expert User
SocialRetahd's Avatar
 

Default

I admit, one time I put a female on a grill and served her at a picnic.
SocialRetahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Intermediate User
arjuna's Avatar
 

Default

It's not always like that. I've worked in places where it was the women who were making all the degrading comments about men like "Oh, yeah, John is hotter than Phil..." etc, etc. And it's always the women who talk about sex, hardly ever the men.
arjuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Expert User
coriander1992's Avatar
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjuna
And it's always the women who talk about sex, hardly ever the men.
Both men and women talk about, just in different ways.
Women will talk about it to their friends, and usually share all their experiences, whereas men will make jokes about it, and make comments like those mentioned by recluse.
That is a total generalisation by the way, I know not everybody is like that! :wink:

~ "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, the dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had" ~
coriander1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Advanced User
Infected_Malignity's Avatar
 

Default Re: Men who treat women like meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse
Why the f#ck do most guys treat women like a piece of meat?

One o'r two guys i work with are always talking about the girls who work in the office in a degrading manner, and i'm sick and tired of listening to them going on about how ''she has t#ts you would want to bury your face in'' o'r ''she has an ugly face but i'd still f#ck her with a body like that!''

I'm so sick and tired of listening to this shit! I'm nothing like them. What makes it worse is that these guys are in relationships. I mean how the **** would they like it if their girlfriends were talked about like that, and how would they feel if their girlfriends were lusting after other guys!?

It's laughable almost because one guy in his 3o's thinks he's some kind of Cassanova, yet you can tell that he's all talk. He's such a gobby little shit!

It's so unfair because i don't have anyone and i know that i would treat a girl with respect.
You carry the burden of caring for their feelings. This is a good quality to have, man, so don't lose it! However, you gotta see it their way - they're living a little 'lighter'. They're just out for a good time, so though these jokes may seem offensive, they're not intended to be perceived this way.

Like I said, never lose that quality - but, you can always try seeing it their way a little bit. Because of the burden and heaviness that weighs down on you, you could be easily mistaken for somebody who's depressed - and therefore, probably not a guy who women would fight over. Always remember (as a side note) that most women are attracted to confidence - and if you care for their feelings AND have confidence, you'll be a package they can't resist!
Infected_Malignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Banned
Advanced User
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialRetahd
I admit, one time I put a female on a grill and served her at a picnic.
****!!!
kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Expert User
RedRibbons's Avatar
 

Default Re: Men who treat women like meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infected_Malignity
most women are attracted to confidence - and if you care for their feelings AND have confidence, you'll be a package they can't resist!
That's very true. Caring and confidence is pretty much all you need!

I think men talk about women so much because it's one thing that most of them have in common. And talking gross... makes it more interesting. If you have nothing to talk about, you can talk about women! I wonder if men who talk about women a lot have lower IQs than men who talk about other things? :p
RedRibbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Newbie User
StocksGuy's Avatar
 

Default

I don't really know why to be honest. It makes me feel sick after seeing and hearing it. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. There's not much you can do and trying to help is like throwing yourself in front of the train. I've met some girls who were vicious in their own way. It's alot more subtile though. Usually out of sight of guys like me and i have to hear about it through a lady friend or something. When i was in high school, my brother had some friends who were players and it was so disturbing to listin to them talk about everything. Why they are like that is simply beyond my comprehention.
StocksGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Intermediate User
Butterflies's Avatar
 

Default

Guys who treat women like a piece of meat are losers! They might be in a relationship (if that's what you call it) but not for long. Their relationships never last and they end up miserable and unfulfilled (just take a look around).

Guys who are caring - might not show the loser style confience of other guys - but, if patient will find the right person who truly appreciates their unique qualities. If you don't give your friendship easily - that's a good thing. The friends you make will be loyal and long lasting - including girls.

P.S. I heard this once, and believe it to be true.... MEN like what they see, but a women likes what she HEARS. So if you say thing right caring things you will win the game .... eventually.
Butterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Newbie User
Descartes's Avatar
 

Default Re: Men who treat women like meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse
Why the f#ck do most guys treat women like a piece of meat?
Or more importantly, why the **** are you generalizing this with men? Why the **** are you saying most guys? Huh? If you are offended if other people are talking about people because they are the same gender, how the hell do you know that they won't be offended when you generalize them?

Hippocrate.
Descartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007  
Expert User
 

Default Re: Men who treat women like meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse
Why the f#ck do most guys treat women like a piece of meat?

One o'r two guys i work with are always talking about the girls who work in the office in a degrading manner, and i'm sick and tired of listening to them going on about how ''she has t#ts you would want to bury your face in'' o'r ''she has an ugly face but i'd still f#ck her with a body like that!''

I'm so sick and tired of listening to this shit! I'm nothing like them. What makes it worse is that these guys are in relationships. I mean how the **** would they like it if their girlfriends were talked about like that, and how would they feel if their girlfriends were lusting after other guys!?

It's laughable almost because one guy in his 3o's thinks he's some kind of Cassanova, yet you can tell that he's all talk. He's such a gobby little shit!

It's so unfair because i don't have anyone and i know that i would treat a girl with respect.
why are you getting upset, its not your bussiness. some girls even dont like to be treated with respect. seek what you like, not what you dont like.
rado31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007  
Advanced User
Doomed2Die's Avatar
 

Default

My college class was full of such people... like they would not shut up about 'Oo that guy/girl looks sexy' 'I've had more boy/girl'friends than anyone here', 'who out of everyone in this class would you go out with' ect. I mean wtf? Don't ANYONE grow up in these times? It's so childish...

Also, rado31 I'm pretty sure everbody likes to be treated with respect.

Recluse, this is the way the world is nowdays you simply put you can't force ideals on other people no matter how good it is. If you can't do anything about it then do not worry yourself too much over it, sure you should feel sad that some people even are like that, it shows you have some compassion at least beyond the personal selfishness that most people revolve around in our society.
Doomed2Die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007  
Expert User
 

Default

i know a lot of guys who talks dirty about women but actually in front of them thery are so small, that they are so funny. Infact, they have no courage at all. Shitty thing is that they want you to be involved in such talk, which you can always avoid but making some fun of them, under condition that they are enough smart to understand you

I really dont know why are you getting upset of it?

@Doomed2die - than it is a strange kind of "respect" what i have seen . Anyway, i dont understand this world at all-just an observation with no reasonable explanation :? i think i post something about that in some threads where we discussed why women like confident cheatters with small amount of available functions in their brains.
rado31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007  
Newbie User
IROCZ's Avatar
 

Default

I THINK TODAY ITS MORE THAT MANY PEOPLE DO NOT RESPECT EACH OTHER. YOU MUST LOOK AT THOSE GUYS WHO ARE TALKING THAT WAY AN UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE LOST. BUT NOT ALL MEN ACT LIKE THIS . SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE KINDNESS AND IGNORE THE REST.
IROCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007  
Banned
Advanced User
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZ
I THINK TODAY ITS MORE THAT MANY PEOPLE DO NOT RESPECT EACH OTHER. YOU MUST LOOK AT THOSE GUYS WHO ARE TALKING THAT WAY AN UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE LOST. BUT NOT ALL MEN ACT LIKE THIS . SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE KINDNESS AND IGNORE THE REST.
Stop shouting. We can hear you.
kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007  
Newbie User
IROCZ's Avatar
 

Default

KYLE my post was meant to be a kind reply. What is your point
IROCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007  
Intermediate User
Zipper's Avatar
 

Default

As a man who treats women like meat, I'm getting a real kick out of this thread! 8)
Zipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007  
Newbie User
Johnnash's Avatar
 

Default Re: Men who treat women like meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse
Why the f#ck do most guys treat women like a piece of meat?

One o'r two guys i work with are always talking about the girls who work in the office in a degrading manner, and i'm sick and tired of listening to them going on about how ''she has t#ts you would want to bury your face in'' o'r ''she has an ugly face but i'd still f#ck her with a body like that!''

I'm so sick and tired of listening to this shit! I'm nothing like them. What makes it worse is that these guys are in relationships. I mean how the **** would they like it if their girlfriends were talked about like that, and how would they feel if their girlfriends were lusting after other guys!?

It's laughable almost because one guy in his 3o's thinks he's some kind of Cassanova, yet you can tell that he's all talk. He's such a gobby little shit!

It's so unfair because i don't have anyone and i know that i would treat a girl with respect.
It can actually be a psychological problem as well. I also lust after women and those who lust can't love. I feel a lot of guilt and regret because of this.
Johnnash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads to Men who treat women like meat
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I'm dead meat. Riiya Adults Only 16 03-21-2009 08:22 AM
People that treat you bad Klaus Social Anxiety Forum 5 11-27-2008 08:53 PM
I live in Fear. How do I treat this sadmom Social Anxiety Forum 9 10-08-2007 09:50 AM
People who treat you like a joke Marin Social Anxiety Forum 10 07-22-2005 12:19 AM
How does your family treat you? krazy_607 Social Anxiety Forum 4 05-12-2005 07:41 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Mobile Version
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2