1. Not to be disrespectful. People are one gender. Unless you have the ability to generate X gametes. You say your a dude. Then your an dude.
2. Stop looking at the human weather. The media and all of that bs. Go outside and enjoy yourself. Find something to keep you occupied. Why not try painting or drawing. That tends to be my out lite. Join something or do something to make you happy.
3. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AN NON-HETEROSEXUAL PERSON TO WEAR DRAG. Look up
Rob Schrab. A typical 70's guy ( one class of that term ) but spent a good majority of his time doing stand-up comedy with a bunch of cross-dressing characters. He is proud of his cross-dressing character he was doing for an time.
4. Your only non-heterosexual if you made it with another person of same gender. Not experimenting ( which is the correct term for doing things of that nature ). Not because people tell you, and not because if their was an law to put this on your ID. Only if you have done this action you are that. Not because the way you speak or your activities. They have an stupid song about being creative and being non-heterosexual as well. The bottom line is that your not non-heterosexual until you have made it with somebody else.
Whatever activities you do they are still experimental an you should just enjoy life itself.
5. I am against drugs in general.
Good day and hope that works out with you.