SocialPhobiaWorld.com  
     

Home Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 
Go Back   SocialPhobiaWorld.com > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic

Post New Thread Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
Srijita52's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyC View Post
You're perfect the way you are.
Thanks Mikey. ^_^
Srijita52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Banned
Elite User
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyC View Post
You're perfect the way you are.
....agreed.
KiaKaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
Srijita52's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaKaha View Post
....agreed.
Thank you Kia.
Srijita52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Expert User
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srijita52 View Post
Ugh! I need to stop comparing myself to my friend. I feel terrible whenever I compare myself to her.
I'd do that too, when I had female friends. Just know u are an awesome person Srijita52.

Happiness lies in your own hand
Vampayah88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
Srijita52's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
I'd do that too, when I had female friends. Just know u are an awesome person Srijita52.
Thank you Vamp. You're a very wonderful person yourself.
Srijita52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
BlackPuma's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I hate my brother's girlfriend so much. I'm not going into full blown detail here, but I had to deliver a quite important sample to the hospital. I was running late, because the lab closes at 3PM. I could make it, but only just.

So my heart is pumping, I'm nervous as hell because I don't like hospitals nor carrying that sample on my person. I go outside, jump on my bike, only to find out that she had borrowed my bike without asking and lowered the saddle to a point where it was undrivable. Ever tried to ride a kids bike? You're not going anywhere fast.

Which means that I'll have to repeat this whole damn routine tomorrow because she just had to take MY bike for a leisure ride in the sun. Damnit. Why can't she just go to her own home and bother her own family? I'm sick and tired of suffering at the hand of other people's relationship. **** off.

^-^
OWO) ~( <3 )

Click the kitty for pictures, photos and screenies. :

Oh, and I saw you look. Just hug him. You know you want to.
Go on. He'll only bite a little bit.
BlackPuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Expert User
Gaucho's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

there was this younger kid here a few months ago, who was in a difficult situation in school and with his mother. he opened several threads that he couldn't take it anymore, and in his last thread he said that his time has arrived and if he doesn't write in this forum anymore its because he committed suicide.
Just popped up in my mind.

hope he is doing good, we will never know.
Gaucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
Srijita52's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPuma View Post
I hate my brother's girlfriend so much. I'm not going into full blown detail here, but I had to deliver a quite important sample to the hospital. I was running late, because the lab closes at 3PM. I could make it, but only just.

So my heart is pumping, I'm nervous as hell because I don't like hospitals nor carrying that sample on my person. I go outside, jump on my bike, only to find out that she had borrowed my bike without asking and lowered the saddle to a point where it was undrivable. Ever tried to ride a kids bike? You're not going anywhere fast.

Which means that I'll have to repeat this whole damn routine tomorrow because she just had to take MY bike for a leisure ride in the sun. Damnit. Why can't she just go to her own home and bother her own family? I'm sick and tired of suffering at the hand of other people's relationship. **** off.
That's really irresponsible of her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaucho View Post
there was this younger kid here a few months ago, who was in a difficult situation in school and with his mother. he opened several threads that he couldn't take it anymore, and in his last thread he said that his time has arrived and if he doesn't write in this forum anymore its because he committed suicide.
Just popped up in my mind.

hope he is doing good, we will never know.
I really hope he's okay.
Srijita52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Expert User
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhastlyCC View Post
I'm like 80% sure that I'm going bald in the front/top of my head.
This is going to do wonders from my already pathetically low confidence. lol
aww man i feel ya, *cheers to that* will trade you some of my hair for some of your facial hair
dyingtolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
MrJones's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I don't know if I'm going insane...
or if it's already too late
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
BlackPuma's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
I don't know if I'm going insane...
or if it's already too late
Insane people don't question their state of insanity. While life may scar us a lot of us, or rather said; mold us in the shape of our circumstances, it's never really full blown carnage. The mind has a way of bouncing back, even when it feels like it's completely gone.

If anything, you'll turn into a wintered individual that is justifiably quirky and unique. And in time it'll turn into wisdom, although it doesn't feel like it during the moments we question mental stability.

^-^
OWO) ~( <3 )

Click the kitty for pictures, photos and screenies. :

Oh, and I saw you look. Just hug him. You know you want to.
Go on. He'll only bite a little bit.
BlackPuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Expert User
Roman Legion's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I am essentially cured of xbox as I just sold it (Albeit getting ripped off in value) but I can't play what I don't own, right? Now my balance is only -93 or so! Getting there and hopefully a Kawasaki Ninja 250 to save petrol..
Roman Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
BlackPuma's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

This is a pretty interesting documentary.


^-^
OWO) ~( <3 )

Click the kitty for pictures, photos and screenies. :

Oh, and I saw you look. Just hug him. You know you want to.
Go on. He'll only bite a little bit.
BlackPuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
MikeyC's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPuma View Post
I hate my brother's girlfriend so much. I'm not going into full blown detail here, but I had to deliver a quite important sample to the hospital. I was running late, because the lab closes at 3PM. I could make it, but only just.

So my heart is pumping, I'm nervous as hell because I don't like hospitals nor carrying that sample on my person. I go outside, jump on my bike, only to find out that she had borrowed my bike without asking and lowered the saddle to a point where it was undrivable. Ever tried to ride a kids bike? You're not going anywhere fast.

Which means that I'll have to repeat this whole damn routine tomorrow because she just had to take MY bike for a leisure ride in the sun. Damnit. Why can't she just go to her own home and bother her own family? I'm sick and tired of suffering at the hand of other people's relationship. **** off.
Can you tell her? Or is that too confrontational?
MikeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Expert User
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

oh yes ive found out some great singing tips @ 2:00 How To Make Your Voice Sound Deep - YouTube
dyingtolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
BlackPuma's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyC View Post
Can you tell her? Or is that too confrontational?
I don't know man, she doesn't seem to get or respect the needs of the people that actually live here. It's a weird situation.

^-^
OWO) ~( <3 )

Click the kitty for pictures, photos and screenies. :

Oh, and I saw you look. Just hug him. You know you want to.
Go on. He'll only bite a little bit.
BlackPuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Newbie User
fedupoffear88's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPuma View Post
I don't know man, she doesn't seem to get or respect the needs of the people that actually live here. It's a weird situation.
TBH, if I were in you situation she would not dare touch my bike again from that moment onwards!

As for my random thought, I am back with my damn anxiety because I just started summer school and it is a new university. It's literally 5 blocks away from my house and I walk there but everytime I start school, the first few weeks are hell. I get nervous and anxious beyond measure and then once I get there it is surprisingly much better, I am more calm and relaxed. And because its an evening class, I am anxious the whold damn day!
fedupoffear88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
BlackPuma's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedupoffear88 View Post
TBH, if I were in you situation she would not dare touch my bike again from that moment onwards!
If only it were as easy as just dealing with her. It's a crazy connection of people and events that leads us to be mostly powerless against it.

^-^
OWO) ~( <3 )

Click the kitty for pictures, photos and screenies. :

Oh, and I saw you look. Just hug him. You know you want to.
Go on. He'll only bite a little bit.
BlackPuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012  
Elite User
MikeyC's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPuma View Post
I don't know man, she doesn't seem to get or respect the needs of the people that actually live here. It's a weird situation.
Hopefully you can sort it out. Maybe stick a thumb tack on the bike seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedupoffear88 View Post
As for my random thought, I am back with my damn anxiety because I just started summer school and it is a new university. It's literally 5 blocks away from my house and I walk there but everytime I start school, the first few weeks are hell. I get nervous and anxious beyond measure and then once I get there it is surprisingly much better, I am more calm and relaxed. And because its an evening class, I am anxious the whold damn day!
Sometimes the anticipation of an event is worse than the event itself. At least you're going, despite the anxiety.
MikeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012  
Elite User
hoddesdon's Avatar
 

Default Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

---------I Recharge Alone--------

If you recharge alone, then you are an Introvert.

What does that mean?

Well, several things that are absolutely VITAL
to your ability to meet women.

1) Being introverted does NOT mean that you
don't like being around people.

It means that you are most comfortable with close,
trusted friends or small groups. Within this context,
you can be down-right chatty!

2) When you say something, it is powerful.

You think about the words that come out of your
mouth BEFORE you say them.

This makes everything you say have a certain
gravity...a power that others can't quite achieve.

You sound certain, confident, and reliable. All very
sexy to women.

3) You have the MOST willpower at the beginning of the day.

Instead of trying to start right out running to a crowded
bar, club, or concert late at night, try getting out to a coffee
shop, grocery store, or book store bright & early.

As an introvert you will lose willpower as the day goes on
and without a few pauses to "recharge" you will not
be in an ideal place for going out later.

Instead, try getting your social juices flowing by coming
to a quieter, smaller location during the day and start
having some fruitful conversations and make friends!

These interactions will be very "genuine" to you, as
opposed to many of the "superficial" interactions that
happen at a crowded bar.

Embrace it. Drink in these conversations, and use
the daytime opportunity to go into deep rapport MUCH
MUCH faster than is ever possible at night.

And once and for all...Abolish the thought that
introvert=bad. I know so many introverts that feel
like they have to apologize for their nature, when in
fact they are neglecting the fact that in the right situation,
introverts are SOCIAL ROCKSTARS.

Embrace your inner rockstar!

vegetables of the world unite - you have nothing to lose but dousing with salad dressing
hoddesdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads to Post your random thoughts/feelings etc
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post some random information about yourself Angie973 Texts, Poems, Dreams, Phrases... 828 04-24-2014 01:28 AM
Sharing random thoughts and fears. lithiumflower Personal Stories 3 01-09-2014 01:44 PM
Post a random fact about yourself... nerdgirl178 Social Anxiety Australia 2255 07-06-2013 02:28 AM
Uncertain about myself/strange random thoughts Alluk OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Forum 1 03-28-2011 03:38 PM
Your thoughts and feelings myczarina Social Anxiety Forum 1 08-09-2007 01:39 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2