95% of cases are resolved /Agoraphobia

Green7

I have phobia social but i think ,i can help people with agoraphobia , because i got a special book in my house , where i can read , the therapie is very effective with this problem. ( 95% of cases are resolved)

I will give all the strategies to who need it. You can contact with me for private please and then we will talk.

And all what i said now here, its true and you don´t will loss noching for to try it.

Greeting!!!

Green7

I repeat it again , if somebody with Agoraphobia wants overcomes it , i will help you , contact with me .... just we need to talk for internet .

It is efficient and with few sections you can overcome it. I am not a psychologist and i don´t want money, just I know that I can help, with an only book that I have.

I know , there are people in this page with Agoraphobia that was not worried to ask me. but they don´t know that i can help you truly.

I don´t repeat it anymore. When i writed this post i thought , when there was not answers , that there are many people who is not interested to cure them.

greeting