A big hello to everyone

Danfalc

Banned
Just want to say a big warm hello to everyone, Ive only just recently discovered this site.And reading all the posts on here has actually cheered me up. As before i felt like i was the only person in the world to have sp.As everyone else seems to have been brave and openly discussed there problems seems only right that i do the same.

well ill spare you the life story and cut to the facts :eek:

Im practicaly housebound but as i live on my own i have to pay the bills and all that sort of stuff, so im forced to go out which actually makes me worse

I cant stand being around anyone (including family)for more than like a minute.

I get alot of the symptoms ive heard everyone else talk about in the posts
(cant hold eye contact,blush,feel like everyone is looking at me ect.)

Basicaly i have the full works :cry: Ive had sp from when i was about 17 (maybe earlier) and im 19 now nearly 20 so roughly 3 years.

*wipes forhead* phew okay thats me done thx for listening

Hellraising

Hello to you too.

How long have you been housebound? DO you go out to the yard, or to the mailbox or anything? Because you said 'practically housebound", so I want to know how housebound you are.

pitkreet

Hi Danfalc, welcome to the site. Glad you've found out you're not alone with your problems. I hope you find some useful advice on treatment.

Danfalc

Banned
Thanks for replying, was kinda worried i wasnt going to get anything back.But to answer your question, If i had the choice i wouldnt go out at all full stop. But as i need to pay my water rates and all that sort of stuff i dont really have a choice.Put i will always try and find an excuse not to do it and put it off untill the last minute.

emmie

hi ive only just discovered this site to havnt recieved a email off anyone yet thou. dnt suppose u wnt to send me one :D

Danfalc

Banned
hello emmie

Hiya, ive posted you an email, we can natter through that if you want or in the forums, its up to you mate