A Little Advice?

shyguy99

hi, first post here! i suffer from hyperhydrosis, mainly in the armpit region and i use dricor once a week and it works great.

i was just wondering if you are allowed to take it abroad with you? i dont want to be stopped in the airport and let all my mates know what its for.

has anyone ever had any trouble before?

beckiboo

hey! maybe with a doctor's note it would be ok, im planning a trip in november and if I have my machine by then I hope to take it too, im seeing my nurse next tuesday, ill ask her and get back to you if you like? :)

SocialButterSlip

shyguy99 said:
hi, first post here! i suffer from hyperhydrosis, mainly in the armpit region and i use dricor once a week and it works great.

i was just wondering if you are allowed to take it abroad with you? i dont want to be stopped in the airport and let all my mates know what its for.

has anyone ever had any trouble before?

how big is it lol? just hide it well -_-?

shyguy99

just in case i cant could i pour the contents of the bottle into an empty shower gel bottle and be fine with it?

beckiboo

I asked my nurse today about taking iontophoresis machines abroad, she recommended a doctor's note as I thought, just to be safe! :)

shyguy99

well i havent been to a doctor in years lol.

wouldnt i just be able to just switch the bottle as the contents of the bottle wont get picked up would it?