about to give up

IceNerveshatter

I just got fired from my job yesterday. There are very few jobs I can do. This one was delivering pizza. I don't know what else to do, but I have to get a job. I need money to pay my rent and buy food. I don't knwo what I could possibly do that wouldn't give me panic attacks and constant anxiety while I'm off.

I've written over 50 songs for my band and we havent' even practiced the last four weeks because I'm afraid to drive out there.

I'm afraid of the bugs, the heat, people, death, life, work, etc etc.

Everything is getting ten times worse for me and I dont' know what to do anymore. I guess I came here to find people to whom I can relate.

Bernie

Don't give up! It does sound like you have many phobias going on here. It must be very
difficult for you! But just remember you are not alone! It helps me a lot to know that. :cry:

Kien

Working at a factory rarly requires education I think. You could try. ;) I have done a bit over the summers. Still I have not learned as much as others have who have worked far less there. :(

asubscriber99

don't give up dude! if you feel like losing the battle, just remember :
- you're not alone, otherwise no one would have responded to you
http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/:lol:
Laughing
- there are drugs that can help with your problem, if you think you need them, counsel your doc.

have face \/:) (or faith)

IceNerveshatter

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm on Lithium, Lexapro, and Xanax. I also have really bad rage problems. The other day I cursed out my ex girlfriend for no reason, then punched a brick wall until I broke my knuckles. I think a lot of that comes from my fears. Anyway it's good to vent to people who actually understand.