airports

oszapo

To many checks there and i always go red and i can see all those people lookin like i have something to hide anyone else has that?
I love airports once im in terminal but before its a nightmare.Last time i was so lucky that the man picked of course my bag to give it an extra security check.he hold my bag in his hands and said it loud"to who belongs this bag?'I went straight red and he looked at me not nicely at all and took every item out then slowly back again.I was purple and my boyfriend was righjt next to me seein it all i think the first time he saw me goin red.
got few more storys but they too depressin for me.

MelissaQu

I get red from nothing, but I can see how it would make you nervous because airports are like authority figures. I get nervous when I'm going through a metal detector or some security measure. I'm paranoid something will go off and then the attention will kill me.
Most people see someone going red as, "they're lying." I hate that! We just don't like the attention.

desperate

MelissaQu said:
I get red from nothing, but I can see how it would make you nervous because airports are like authority figures. I get nervous when I'm going through a metal detector or some security measure. I'm paranoid something will go off and then the attention will kill me.
Most people see someone going red as, "they're lying." I hate that! We just don't like the attention.

Yes, I know, I thought I was the only one who felt that way. I don't blush that much going through security or being asked for simple questions, but once they start looking at suspicious or something...... that does it!!!!! I hate how ignorant they are.