Almost committed Sucide

Dark angel

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go through this. I understand your feelings towards life because many, many times I've contemplated the option of suicide. But my fear of death and what may come afterwards has stop me from attempting anything, which I guess is a good thing (in a weird way) because it has kept me here. My advice for you, and maybe I'm not the most appropiate person to say anything, is that you should take another outlook on life. It is pretty clear that God gave you a second chance and He believes that you still have something to accomplish down here, that your time in Earth has definitely not ended. Try to find what you are passionate about, and I know right now it must be quite difficult after such an overwhelming experience but give yourself some time to heal, to find who you are and what you wanna do for the next years to come. Don't get frustrated if at the beginning everything seems confusing, blurry and you may feel like nothing makes sense and is not worth fighting for, remember that nobody says that life was going to be easy, but those who believe and hold to perseverance will overcome any obstacles in front of them. So just, hold on...
... hold on into your life and take one step at a time. Start by being thankful that you are awake and able to see another day and you take off from there. From my part, even when I don't know you, I'm glad that you are still with us. :)

OCDd

Sorry you are going through a time like this, its tough. I give you credit for going through it. dont kill yourself, please dont people do care about you and love you and if you really do feel no one does, your wrong. God loves you beyond imagination and maybe someone tangible will be there soon too. i agree with Ukmale, maybe God needed you for something so he brought you back. trust me everyone, EVERYONE serves a purpose in life. you just need let your talents out and stick with those, they'll never let you down. please just know their are things on earth you are here for. and please dont kill yourself, you are a great person and you can live in happiness, you just need to be close to God and do the things you love. just think about what you love and whenever you are having a bad day and dont want to go on, just think about whatever it is, art, music, friends, family, anything. God will always be their for you and us all. also medication at the right dose may help. i will be praying for you. ill give you an air hug from wherever you are. good luck, and if you ever need to talk, im here for ya. God bless you. :)

neardeath

I feel the same way, so I am trying to figure out a way to carry on by reducing as much stress as possible and try to get back to even a tiny adventurous part of myself again. I used to love to travel. Now lucky just to get to grocery store and other obligations.

I know I wish I were dead every day and angry I wake up again, but suicide is not the answer for me at this time. We have to keep trying something may eventually give. I am in an outpatient program and figure they can't fix me but I can write out my main issues that make me anxious and try to improve some part of them through action every day. That is all I have to keep me going. I get up a little and immediately struck down, though, so every single day is a huge challenge.

I even feel sorry for my dog and cat being stuck with such a sick person but they are well cared for as it's my only purpose in life now.