Anxiety attack :(

Hi,
Im laying on the couch right now. I can't breathe, I feel pain on my chest:(

I was about to go to fitness tonight with an old classmate. He would have been picking me up from home. I have been feeling sick this whole afternoon and I started cry while having dinner with my parents and brother. I told them I was having an anxiety attack and my mom told me to do breathing exercises. I feel awful when I experience such attacks, my heart races, I sweat, I feel pain on my chest, I experience brain fog.

I try to breathe slow but it doesn't help me.
I never knew how to escape from anxiety attacks.
It last the whole day until I sleep.
I don't want to sleep right now it's 6:00 pm.

I hyperventilate everyday and it is a serious issue
It makes me feel sick of living because it's the most awful feeling in the world.

I canceled the fitness. But he didn't reply yet.
I'm afraid cuz he can't read, he needs his parents to explain my txt. I hope he won't be knocking at my door. I would be terrified of being around people while having anxiety attack. :(

What should I do now

Still anxiety is kicking in and in :(

Im sorry if it's confusing this boy cannot read just so u know

And I might be taking oxazepam or Xanax now.
I wish I could Know how to get calm
But it's still here

maiato

Banned
Hey Saskia! Sorry to know u're having anxiety attacks!

Try to take some tea, get a relaxing bath, find a quite place and put some meditation music! It will brings u some peace and your anxiety will drop for sure :)

punklove

Sorry to hear your struggling so much :(

Just try to stay positive and remember that anxiety attacks can't last forever.
"I'm in control of myself even when I don't feel like I am" Repeat that to yourself and remember that.

Just like other negative things in life this too shall pass. Remember that.

Hey Saskia! Sorry to know u're having anxiety attacks!

Try to take some tea, get a relaxing bath, find a quite place and put some meditation music! It will brings u some peace and your anxiety will drop for sure :)

thank u maiato, i took ur advice. i took a relaxing bath and now im feeling much better. i just read a magazine about some interesting topics, and now im feeling relaxed again. but these panic moments just kick in, now its totally different.
its like the alarm goes of and on. o_O, but now i feel wonderful, just because i finally feel relaxed again, im happy i escaped from it.

my friend saw me crying :/, he knocked at the door and my mom let him in.
she said '''Saskia's upset, she's having panic attack, u can come in and say hi''
i was laying on the couch like i was having stomach ache, and i was saying hi and said ''i'm sorry i'm not feeling well, im having these huge panic attacks, we should see eachother another time.. im sorry:('' he said ''Yeah, we just wait for another time''. he said ''Are you OK?'' I said ''Not really, but i will be better again..'' , he was feeling a bit awkward i guess and he walked up to my parents and said ''i think it's better to leave her alone now'', and he said after it ''it is that i'm used to things'' (still can't figure out what he means)
he txt me later on like ''we'll meet eachother in the afternoon next time'' (i think his parents txted it :))

I accept him cuz he is different (can't read and stuff)
i'm worried about that he saw me so upset and in panic,
but he said ''we'll meet next time'' so atleast he's not pushing me away
so thats good :)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your struggling so much :(

Just try to stay positive and remember that anxiety attacks can't last forever.
"I'm in control of myself even when I don't feel like I am" Repeat that to yourself and remember that.

Just like other negative things in life this too shall pass. Remember that.

thanks that's a very good phrase to think of when i'm in this state :)
Btw Punklove, sometimes I get vids of you in my inbox, cuz i subscribed to ya.
You're having good vids hun, good video about the haterz.
You do a great job by sharing your experience on youtube, cuz people can see their not alone, and i see u like video-blogging, i think ur brave ! :D
what i wanna say is, keep it up, and don't mind the haterz ;)
they make ur youtube even more popular haha :D