Any guy in the 30s, still looking for the first girlfriend?

Blabla..

Hey welcome ,

I'm sure you are not alone , it's normal to feel the need to find someone to be with , and there is always hope , whoever you are , i assure you

Dead_on_Arrival

Hey there, welcome to SPW.

Like ^ says, there is always hope. It's not like your 80 and single. Statisticaly people in there 30's and 40's are more likely to find that special someone than someone younger anyway...

Kiwong

I'm 49 single, I'm OK with that. In fact Woo hoo! It's one of the best things I'[ve got going for myself!

Any way welcome to the forum, Lonely Woods.

Tiercel

I'm also 31 and have never had a girlfriend. And yes, I feel sad sometimes, too.

But occasionally I realize that most women aren't interested in a sad and lonely guy, so I see what I can do to make myself more appealing. Then I try to follow through, and actually improve myself somehow. So the next time I'm interested in one I psyche myself up by thinking of my recent accomplishments, screw up my courage, and actually approach her. When she inevitably rejects me, I wonder why I even bother. And usually end up back at my first two sentences....

I know that it's demoralizing as hell when you've only known rejection (or worse, never taken the chance!), but letting yourself feel down about it doesn't help you out at all. And women do pick up on it. So try not to blame yourself too much, try to enjoy the little things in life, and think instead that you haven't yet found a woman worthy of being your first girlfriend. Maybe it's not because you're hideously repulsive, but that you've yet to find someone who can handle just how awesome you truly are. ;)

And yes, I still have hope. Despite losing my hair, hanging on to some extra weight, and still sharing a bedroom with my brother in my parents' house. I also have no car, no cell phone, and no job. Am I a fool for still believing that some day some woman will be glad to call me hers? Perhaps. But just let me have my fantasy for a few more hours at least.... :D

And I apologize in advance if any of this seems a bit short or harsh. I've been up for 23 hours, and I'm a bit tired and cranky. Feel free to tell the ladies, though, if you think it might improve your chances. ;)

Rembrandt Broam

And yes, I still have hope. Despite losing my hair, hanging on to some extra weight, and still sharing a bedroom with my brother in my parents' house. I also have no car, no cell phone, and no job. Am I a fool for still believing that some day some woman will be glad to call me hers? Perhaps. But just let me have my fantasy for a few more hours at least.... :D

Not foolish at all. Anyone who is interested in what you have rather than what you are isn't someone you'd want to call yours in the first place.

Hello LonleyWoods:) Welcome to the site.
You are still relatively young. Yes being single is very hard to deal with sometimes (i Know) but concentrating on some kind of interest or hobby can help get you through the lonely days. Do you have a hobby/interest you can delve your mind into when the loneliness gets hard to bare?

drganon

I'm not in my thirties yet, but I'll be 23 this December and I still haven't ever had a girlfriend or gone out on a date. I wouldn't be surprised that when I do turn thirty I'll still be alone.