Any Hobbies ???

nighthawk

I pass my time at home mostly sleeping, watching tv, on the internet, or reading(if I can motivate myself) Since I'm up most nights I've thought of maybe learning about astronomy or something.

Anyone have any interesting (or not so interesting) hobbies? :D How do u spend ur time?

blubs

good question
I spend a lot of time by myself..& would like more interests too. the things I used to do tend to cost money.
sorry I'm not helping much :?
just know how frustrating it is to have lots of time..and not know how to fill it.
if you're interested in astronomy...or anything..what about doing an online course to learn about it? It might lead to other interests

ColdAsIce

I feel like such a freak whenever someone asks me what my hobbies are because I don't really have any....how sad..... :oops:

I really enjoy going for long drives with my bf, I guess I like doing things that a 50 year old would enjoy which is rather strange considering I'm only 23....jesus I'm so boring!!!.... :(

blubs

ColdAsIce said:
I feel like such a freak whenever someone asks me what my hobbies are because I don't really have any....how sad..... :oops:

I really enjoy going for long drives with my bf, I guess I like doing things that a 50 year old would enjoy which is rather strange considering I'm only 23....jesus I'm so boring!!!.... :(

know what you mean :lol:
I'm older than you....but I've had the life of a retired old woman since I was about 26 8O
some of its good though...I grew some lovely sweet peas this year :lol:
think I'm going through an early midlife crisis now though.....might run off to Ibiza

Hurricane

taws said:
ive got a hobby that takes up a good deal of my time, just dont want to say what it is. and no it isnt that.......ok it is

it's knitting u like to do isn't it?

fallenfeather

I have quite a few hobbies which I ge tto do once in a blue moon when I can find some free time. I write/produce music which has now turned into a secondary income rather than just a hobby. I also have a radio controlled helicopter I used to work on and fly alot but now I just don't have time. I recently started getting into powerkiting and bought a 7 metre wide kite and you can jump of the ground and float across the beach for a few seconds with it - it's awesome! I like keeping my car clean and in good order and I used to be into bikes but I've decided to sell my R6 as I can't afford to run it as well as the car. Photography is also something that I like when I find something interesting to photograph.

It's good to be busy, as you have less time to feel down and worry about everything.

4myself

Aww geez, Taws and McShy, you two are like Abbott and Costelloe and throw redlady in the mix and you have the three stooges!. I mean that in a good way! :) Oh geez I'm going to be in trouble now. honestly I mean it as a compliment!.

As for hobbies I like playing the saxophone, my cat doesnt like it much though :) , stilt walking, firestick dancing and reading and playing piano and studying mechanics and biogenetics. I can relate to what a lot of people have said on here that I feel I'm getting old before my time. Oh well I'm off to have a cup of tea now dear and watch that lovely young Bert Newton, now theres a up and coming young whippersnapper. :)

redlady

Hey i bags being Curly. Trouble ? with us goofballs, please - you're right it is a compliment :wink:

And WOW! to your hobbies, i am impressed.

Bert Newton - i think he is hilarious - he takes pieces of his 'hair' out and gives it away to some of his guests - gotta love a guy who can do that :p

Sue

being a huge wildlife fan my biggest hobbie is out my back garden wheather its watching the birds come in and eat the mountain of food i have provided for them or going out and looking for bugs. and i have a huge addiction to horror films..even the crap ones ha ha

aoao

° i like collecting obscure music; my favourite music is shibuya-kei, electro-punk, and noise
° i like making weird artistic stuff with adobe photoshop
° i like to melt plastic silverwear and toothbrushes into jewelry
° i like to melt old records into bowls, ashtrays, etc.
° i think it's fun to spraypaint on clothes using stencil letters
° i like reading beatnik literature
° i smoke too many cigarettes, which isn't a hobbie but i'll list it here
° i like to download music and chat on soulseek
° i like to travel abroad but i waste too much money
hmm.. i think that's my most interesting hobbies i could think of.

redlady

I AM HONORED - you guys. The combined psyches of the THE one and only McShy and THE one and only taws :roll: the mind boggles - She will be so incredibly intelligent with a fantastic wit and sense of humour - unconventional and a little dark -but with the heart of a poet and the empathy of a saint - a rebel individual, with an 'i don't give a shit attitude' - but in a wonderfully positive way, nothing aggressive or mean-just self confident. She will be fabulously artistc on all levels and chemically balanced - that is a must. Oh you guys look what you have created. :D

Fighter86

fallenfeather said:
I write/produce music which has now turned into a secondary income rather than just a hobby.

Wow, pretty interesting hobby I would say...I don't think I have any talent to write or produce music, much less turn it into a second income. I am so not musically inclined...

I like to read during my spare time, walk the shopping centres/streets aimlessly(which has led to many impulsive buys that I can't afford 8O )...urm, I guess that's 'bout it, quite boring for a 19 yr old..

Boundless

All i do all day every day nearly is listen to music,read forums
occasionaly play a game,watch a bit of tele...
erm chat on msn thats about it.

Fighter86

Boundless said:
All i do all day every day nearly is listen to music,read forums
occasionaly play a game,watch a bit of tele...
erm chat on msn thats about it.

hey, u don't go to school or work? Same here :lol: