Anyone from PA or around there?

Bronson99

I'm from Pennsylvania, although I am also pretty close to New Jersey.

I'll admit, I'm lonely and would like to talk to someone. You just have to be nice, basically. Being from the area is a plus.

Yours truly,
A great person

Silatuyok

I'm from Pennsylvania, although I am also pretty close to New Jersey.

I'll admit, I'm lonely and would like to talk to someone. You just have to be nice, basically. Being from the area is a plus.

Yours truly,
A great person

I used to live in the area. Reading and Elverson. I'd move back in a minute if I had the chance. I love that area outside the big cities.

Phoenixx

I live about 10 mins. from the northern border of PA. (I know, no where near you. I'm no where near anyone here I don't think. :p) I used to live in southern NJ for a while when I was a kid, about 2 hours outside of Philadelphia, and traveled frequently with family between DE and PA. As much as I don't care for a lot of the people down that way, I do love the areas around there. Not sure if I'd ever move back in that general direction, but I love going through there when visiting family. There's just something about southeastern PA that I love.

aloneloner

I'm near Pittsburgh..I've heard the people here are really mean..I've never been anywhere else tho. The nice ones are hard to find lol

Bronson99

I live about 10 mins. from the northern border of PA. (I know, no where near you. I'm no where near anyone here I don't think. :p) I used to live in southern NJ for a while when I was a kid, about 2 hours outside of Philadelphia, and traveled frequently with family between DE and PA. As much as I don't care for a lot of the people down that way, I do love the areas around there. Not sure if I'd ever move back in that general direction, but I love going through there when visiting family. There's just something about southeastern PA that I love.

Well then, if you're ever coming in this direction again some time (near Philly basically), let me know, and perhaps we can have a slice of pizza :)