Anyone Looking To Work From Home About Anxiety

miket

I am currently looking for people who have experience of panic attacks, phobias, anxiety etc to do some work for me in regard to sharing their experiences.

I understand that many people can not actively go to work in the outside world so thought this would be something that may be well received.

Please do let me know if anyone is interested via PM

Thankyou

jenjenhull

hi

hey miket i would be very interested in this. my pm thing doesnt seem to work tho, maybe u could email me some info? or pass it on through 'scyth'

thanks

jss

It is great idea and I urge you guys if it was real work like translation,data entry,preparing reports for some thing,programming like I do :lol: or any thing like that

but take care guys if it is "make money while you sleep" and scams like this. all of this is a wast of time

miket said:
I am currently looking for people who have experience of panic attacks, phobias, anxiety etc to do some work for me in regard to sharing their experiences.

I understand that many people can not actively go to work in the outside world so thought this would be something that may be well received.

Please do let me know if anyone is interested via PM

Thankyou

bluenow

May be perceived as a scam because you give no info about who you are or how your data will be used.