Anyone tried Clairvoyants???

GettingThere

A Clairvoyant once told me that Tai Chi would be very good for me. I didn't get around to doing it though (got a slight procrastination problem)......... :)

aliasgirl

I am surprised she didn't tell you that you are a very quiet person...then you could have told her.....sh*t I could have told you that!!!! :lol:

LilMissTragic

I read Tarot and I also belong to several psychic groups...Psychics aren't there to cure ya, I think too many people take psychics too seriously, our futures are not set in stone, psychics only get a small insight into what might be. I've come acorss many fakes though. They read body language and take into account the things you say.
I think youd be better off trying other things like aromatherpy (very relaxing, Homeopathy, theraay...etc. Its just a case of trial and error if ya ask me.

LilMissTragic

Why do people get the misconception that psychics know everything.....have ya yet met a psychic that has won the lottery?

Anonymous

I went to see a clairvoyant once. She told me all about my future and then asked me for the fee of £20. I told her I was going to pay her and left. She didn't see that coming.

And let me predict your reply and say that I don't care that you didn't find that at all funny :wink: .

LilMissTragic

I"m into the whole paranormal stuff etc but what gets me is how some of the psychics and clairvoyants charge for 20 minutes work. I would have walked out too.