Anyone with SA, in their mid to late 20's and in Toronto?

heyplaygirl

I am just looking for people to perhaps exchange emails with or to even meet up with. Perhaps we could start some sort of group thing. I am just tired of feeling lonely.

yohannes

sup I am 24 that seems to be an interesting idea. Acutally guys their is an SA group at 250 college st. We usually meet on wensday around 7:00pm. The guys their are cool its a very friendly environment. The group is run by a woman who had SA for a while, so she understands.

I wouldn't mind meeting up and just chill

Broken_Memory

yohannes said:
sup I am 24 that seems to be an interesting idea. Acutally guys their is an SA group at 250 college st. We usually meet on wensday around 7:00pm. The guys their are cool its a very friendly environment. The group is run by a woman who had SA for a while, so she understands.

I wouldn't mind meeting up and just chill

Is this at CAMH? lol I have gone to the building twice in the last year with hopes of attending the group but I would chicken out last minute. The lady is Earla Dunbar right? What is the age group of most people that attend? I would really like to attend though I think I would feel awkward if everyone was quite a bit older than me. (I usually feel more relaxed around adults but in this situation I would feel babyish lol). Anyway, I'm interested to hear.

elusive_x

Hey,

A few of us were hoping to meet up once a few more torontonians emerged-- if you're interested PM me...

Id also be interested in going to the CAMH meeting but Im nervous about the whole group situation in a clinical setting... totally unwarranted but BAH

Broken_Memory

This is exciting and terrifying at the same time lol. I live on campus at the University of Guelph for now, but I visit Toronto every few weekends. And I should be back for summer.

yohannes

There are some young guys their and older guys. I can't really tell you the age group it is all mixed. If you are nervous to go by yourself we could go together.

yohannes

elusive_x said:
Hey,

A few of us were hoping to meet up once a few more torontonians emerged-- if you're interested PM me...

Id also be interested in going to the CAMH meeting but Im nervous about the whole group situation in a clinical setting... totally unwarranted but BAH

its not clinical situation you talk if you want and if you don't want to talk that cool.

Broken_Memory

Could someone explain a little bit about what the CAMH support group is like? In the past I have been to group support for social phobia and I am wondering if it is similar. I am really interested in going and I plan to once university is out. Naturally, I like to know what to expect so can someone summarize? I am 21 and hoping I'm not an odd age to join.