Are these symptoms of OCD?

DaDahhhhDaDaDa

Hi all,
I've been suspecting that I might have something more than simple depression and anxiety for months now and I'm fairly certain I have OCD.
I keep doubting myself and don't end up seeking treatment, so I was wondering if anyone could give a second opinion.

I seem to have this walking routine anytime I have a thought that promotes anxiety. I constantly think or rethink conversations, sentences in an essay I'm writing and future events etc. I think by now I've spent many hours each day following this routine while I'm at home. (I just now got up and did the walking routine, thinking about this paragraph)

I have great difficulty sleeping at night because I always feel that a knife is pointed at my left cheek or my back. The only way I can alleviate these feelings is move into a proper position (for example, laying on my back) or get up and follow the walking routine. But these don't last long.

I also tend to have intensely violent thoughts towards people who treat me nicely or towards women whom I'm attracted to. These can be very disturbing; they promote alot of anxiety and can be extremely uncomfortable when I'm in intimate situations.

I have more symptoms involving cleaning, germs and others but I think this is enough to get the picture. I realise this constant thinking is beginning to absolutely ruin my life, I no longer want to even see anything (including people) other than text on a screen lest they promote a thought.

FreedomFighter

hi friend , its very common to analyze things you have done or said if you suffer from social anxiety , i think when you get them thoughts , you need to divert them , do something physical if possible , dont give them any recognition , they dont deserve any . With the violent thoughts , i get them too , just the result of an over-active brain , another common symptom of anxiety , again , try to use diversion as a tool and try to ignore them , peace , Robbie