Avert or ditropan;please help me

johnk

Hi
I m thinking of going to last solution for my back and chest hyperhidrosis.
I think that it is time to leave again.I know that there are many threads about my question but please i need an advice.

From which i have to start with;Or better,which has the less side effects;;

From all i've read avert seems more effective but it has more intense side effects.

I would appreciate every advice

thank you

Conor

Everybody reacts different to avert. I get a very dry mouth and sometimes palpitations.
The only way you will find out if the side effects are too much or not is if you try it yourself. I don't really take it anymore as it did very little for my sweating. But if it worked well I would have no problem putting up with a dry mouth everyday. Having a bottle of water handy and chewing some gum keeps the moisture in your mouth.

SweatyCanuck

I just drink more while taking Avert. However it doesn't seem to help me very much. I'm currently taking 6mg in the morning on an empty stomach and waiting 2 hours before eating and it's pretty hit and miss. Sometimes I sweat less, some days its as if I never took it. If this is as good as it gets I don't know what to say. I cannot avoid the heat with my job so it's very frustrating. Nothing like your entire back side being soaked all day long. Looks awesome too.... Not.

johnk

Thank you for your experience.i'm thinking of starting with ditropan and then if does not work that,i will start avert.I sweat very much over 28 degrees and over 38 i sweat at the whole body.[i leave in Greece]

HHelper

Hi

From all i've read avert seems more effective but it has more intense side effects.

AVERT:

"Glycopyrrolate is different from other anticholinergics because it does not cross the blood brain barrier. It is therefore less likely to produce side effects"

DITROPAN:

"The oxybutynin is an anticholinergic prescription that was used in some cases to reduce excessive sweating. Administered orally, the product passes through blood brain barrier and inhibit cholinergic fibers in other parts of the body"

YETVART PAYLAN, Research Laboratory, Dermacare
https://translate.google.ca/transla...//www.hyperidrose.com/index_fr.htm&edit-text=

HHelper

In my case, AVERT work great for my face and my back.
2mg twice a day.

I never tried Ditropan.

Last edited:

HHelper

@johnk

The best way is to begin with 1mg caps (trial)
So you can try 1mg or 2mg (2x1mg) or 3mg (3x1mg)

You take it on an empty stomach (after not eating for 2,3 hours)
And you eat 2 to 3 hours after taking it.