bad thouhts/dreams

sluge2head

does SA causes bad dreams/thouhts cause i have bad thoughts that wont go away when they come around.and does it causes rage out bursts dolushion

Anonymous

This is probably more of a side effect, and person specific, however general 'bad thoughts' are experienced by everyone with sp e.g. 'I'm not good enough', 'Others are better' etc, probably better termed as negative thoughts. What sort of thoughts are you talking about?

JWH

My dreams are definately effected by my thoughts. For instance I can't sleep right now because I've spent the day worried and thus woke up thinking about it. I also sleepwalk and have been violent during these episodes. I read up on it and it is apparently stress and late nights which increases the tendency.

applesewer

Almost every night, about ½ hour after I’ve closed my eyes, just as I begin to drift off, I jolt back into life again. This is often accompanied by the feeling of falling or tripping up and is always accompanied by fear. I dunno if this has something to do with SAD, but it definitely has to do with something negative. I think I have a problem relinquishing control or something.

Horatio

Dont know if its related to SP or not but in the last few weeks I have been having a lot of nightmares and am having a lot of trouble sleeping. I keep dreaming about someone killing me and other disturbing things. Havent had nightmares since I was a little kid