Be Very Careful!

BenBlade

Be VERY cautious with this site!

That articles are directing in to the same web link which seems like a very well planned scam to exploit people like us. Does anyone else share the concerns?

BenBlade

Apologies

Sorry... Meant to put this on the topic 'Some more useful resources and my personal offering...'

Cheers

BenBlade

Im talking about the link to this particular site http://www.facialredness.co.uk It seems to crop up on many of the blogs. Of course I'm not going to buy something if i think its a scam, its only right to warn other people about a possible scam isn't it! Take a look at the site & if you or anyone wants to correct me that its not a scam then we can all be cured of blushing for £13.00 & have our money back if it doesn't work!!!

HexNoir

Don't spend money on advice. Since everybody here has different problems resulting in their sp/sa/shyness, I think we can help eachother. That's the only reason I'm here - give advice, receive advice. Better yourself, help someone else out along the way.

I would just like to let you know that I am the owner of that site. I am sorry that you think it's a scam.

I won't be offended by such comments, I only hope that people are intelligent to make up their own mind, and yes I do offer a full 100% money back guarantee if you're not happy with the product.

I have posted articles on this blog to try and help people. If you think the articles were not useful, then again I apologize to you personally. Again, I can only hope that other people have taken good positive actions from it.

I can assure you there is no scam, I have plenty of satisfied customers. I am a real person running a real business. I have an email address you can contact me on personally and see if I reply within 24 hours...I challenge you!

It's [email protected]

All the best,

Nick B

BlushingFree said:
I would just like to let you know that I am the owner of that site. I am sorry that you think it's a scam.

I won't be offended by such comments, I only hope that people are intelligent to make up their own mind, and yes I do offer a full 100% money back guarantee if you're not happy with the product.

I have posted articles on this blog to try and help people. If you think the articles were not useful, then again I apologize to you personally. Again, I can only hope that other people have taken good positive actions from it.

I can assure you there is no scam, I have plenty of satisfied customers. I am a real person running a real business. I have an email address you can contact me on personally and see if I reply within 24 hours...I challenge you!

It's [email protected]

All the best,

Nick B

Additionally I would like to add to this, that I did indeed have the determination to improve my life through proven techniques that I picked up and developed in my own spare time...

Hopefully, people will not see me selling this information as immoral or dishonest. (at a price which barely covers the time, effort and running costs of the website to cover it).

Basically, to clear up any scepticism, it is a downloadable document that you can read on your pc or print out to read anywhere you like.

It contains exercises and ideas, theories and proven thought patterns that can and WILL help anybody overcome heir problems with BLUSHING.

I am not proclaiming to be able to help everyone with all of their anxiety problems, but some of the chapters in this book do focus on general self-confidence building that can help in many areas of your life.

This website appears on many other websites and blogs because people spread the word, recommend it, talk about it and reference it.

That is the nature of the internet.

Additionally, the articles posted on here are purely to help people, with the offer of taking a look at that website if they found the article useful...because chances are, if you find the articles interesting and useful, you will find my book VERY useful indeed.

I hope that clears up any concerns and scepticism.

All the best for now,

Regards,
Nick B