Bex "sadness" Vent

Bexi

O dear, for the last few days I have felt BAD. I have not felt so low in months :( I really hate what depression does to me, I wish I could go back to feeling how I did last week, or the week before, I was feeling so much better! I have had suicidal and self-harming thoughts too :(
I wish the feelings would go, they make me angry :evil:

Bexi

Thanks for ur reply, it made me feel better. Yes I'd love to come into alot of serious money and bring everyone to some cool island! xx

paul

Bexi - I don't have depression but I know that worthless/suicidal feeling. McShy's right, you're turning 23 soon! Hey and you're an Advanced - I know how much that must have made you feel better :p

That island idea would be great - and the Midnight Runners could have live concerts every Friday night (if red isn't late, that is). And as McShy said - we're all here for support if things don't improve (or even if they do for that matter).

I hope you feel better Bexi!

Bexi

Gosh you are both terribly good people! I can't wait to perform that odd opera we are due to do! should me funtimes! xx
I wish I knew what would make me happy :? But reading nice comments does help, thank u xx

Bexi

Would that be the cash equivalent?? I think the photo of your foot would be rather wonderful!

Bexi

Well it's better than a photo of the infamous botched circumcision, right???