Bexi the Genie

Bexi

Hello, I am Bexi the Genie of the lamp, i Will grant you all 3 wishes each, but be careful what ye wish for! xx What are your wishes?

redlady

I wish i had an awesome genius intellect - just imagine what you could comprehend 8O
I wish i had the artistic ability of the Renaissance greats.
I wish i had control over my mind.

Boundless

here we go.

1, for me to be made supreme over lord of all known space

2, rich's beyond my wildest dream

3,to be stupidly attractive :lol:

Ok theres 3 joke examples :p

1, i wish every person on the planet could truely view there actions and see it from all angles and not be greed driven,what i mean is if they truely think as a great person would then maybe we wouldnt have famine,wars etc.

2,for all countrys and people to be equall,no rich,poor just all the same,all countrys built up to a modern standard to abolish world hunger and disease.

3,full cooperation of all nations to maintain the planet and its people at an equall standing to anyone else,work as 1 race that helps each other rather than start wars and kill people.

Dovir

I wish for 500 million dollars.
I wish that I could be smarter.
I wish to have 100 more wishes :p

nighthawk

Boundless said:
here we go.

1, i wish every person on the planet could truely view there actions and see it from all angles and not be greed driven,what i mean is if they truely think as a great person would then maybe we wouldnt have famine,wars etc.

2,for all countrys and people to be equall,no rich,poor just all the same,all countrys built up to a modern standard to abolish world hunger and disease.

3,full cooperation of all nations to maintain the planet and its people at an equall standing to anyone else,work as 1 race that helps each other rather than start wars and kill people.

1. for boundless's wishes to come true

2. For a little peace of mind

3. I wish all you genies out there free

* :lol: Of course, If I can wish for more wishes- you didn't say anything about that hehe- I'll probably just go mad with power and nothing would stop me 'til all is destroyed HAHAHAHAHA............... or not. I don't know. Either way would be cool. Thanx for the distraction. :lol:

PEACE

aoao

haha

1. i wish to alter my voice and appearance as i want (i'm sick of getting called ma'am, someone today was like, "thanks ma'am... i mean sir" TO MY FACE!... i want a smaller, less bulbous nose, i want to lose 20 pounds, i want whiter teeth) :?
2. i wish i could stay in my twenties forever
3. i wish i could have a couple million dollars, just so i could relocate and buy myself nice things. i find that i have very little possessions and not enough money. *sigh* i'd still go to college, i want to go so i can LEARN STUFF and then i'd have even more money and talent and all that niceness. :3 ohh, i know a girl that had rich parents that died and she inherited 2.1 million or something. must be niice. :roll:

paul

1 - be able to be anybody else at any time
2 - the ability to alter people's talents (including mine :)) whenever
3 - money! lots of it. a couple hundred trillion euros would do. but I'd be nice :D and give poor people money and donate to lots of funds

I would not wish to not have SA because I'd rather defeat it on my own

Horatio

1: A working time machine that can take me back to a time of my chosing within the last 200 years (doesn't have to be able to bring me back to present day either)

2: Gold, hard true timeless currency and enough of it to make life interesting (at least enough to buy a sailing ship)

3: A 100% complete physical transformaton from the mutated mess I am now to a guy that women would actually be attracted to once in a while