Bracelet Colors

What color combination should we use for our bracelets?

• different shades of red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • different shades of blue

• different shades of green

• brown and black

• black and white

• blue and orange

• blue and white

• green and white

• red and white

• yellow and red

• Total voters

HiApeNest

Okay, we voted on a symbol to identify each other, and the bracelet won, so now we need to choose the colors. It doesn't really matter how we make them, as long as we all have the same color combination that we agree on, so let's vote. These choices are just the ones that came to mind, but if you have another idea, just post it on here, and we can vote for it, even though I don't think I can add it to the actual poll thingy once we've started. If you know of any other SA sites, it would be great if you could make a poll like this one on those sites too. I've already made one on SAS and SAUK. Why don't we vote until like January 5 or something. I didn't set a time limit or anything on the poll, because we might need more time or something.

HiApeNest

blue and black, blue and green, green and brown, they wouldn't let me add any more than ten, but you can vote for anyting whether it's on the actual poll or not. just say what colors you want, and I'll count your vote in even if it's not on the poll thingy.

LilMissTragic

Even though I wont be wearing one as i'm not into labelling myself, I thought I'd suggest different shades of greens and browns...sorta camoflauge, since people with SA just wanna blend in.

HiApeNest

Hmm...I think I'm actually going to vote for that one. I voted for blue and white on both SAS and SAUK, but I think I kind of like this one better. I guess I'll count my vote for that. Even though you're not going to participate, I guess since you're still one of us, your vote should count too, so if that's the one you like best, then that's two votes for different shades of green and brown.

HiApeNest

Well, different shades of blue won. So, that's our symbol. A bracelet made of strings in different shades of blue. I hope to see some of you in person. :)

FroggyHope

Well, I placed my vote just right now. I voted for white and blue. Does it count? Will other people be able to vote and change the result? Is it just going to be blue? How will other people know about this, once this topic goes into the bottom of the list???

HiApeNest

Yeah, I guess your vote counts, but it won't change the results. Different shades of blue pretty much blew everything else away. I personally think blue and white is better than different shades of blue, but it didn't even have a chance. I guess if a bunch of new people vote, and they manage to change the results of the entire thing, then we could change it, but unless enough people do that, we're using different shades of blue for right now (which yes, would be just blue. i guess we'll just all get a few different colors of blue string). Thanks for voting though. It's good to have lots of opinions. I guess once this goes to the bottom of the list, we could keep bringing it back up to the top once in a while, just in case people never got to read it. I hadn't thought about that, but that was a good question. I'm going to try to spread this around all over the internet (well, just the SA sites of course), and hopefully a lot of people will read my posts. I'll tell all my SA friends and MSN buddies and stuff too. It would be great if everyone else could help out. The more SAers we have knowing about this, the more effective it will be, so we just need to go around telling everyone. Hopefully lots of us will get the message. So, people, tell every SAer you know!