Buying An Iontophoresis Machine From Markus

Angel01

Hi there, I am new to this forum.
I saw Markus Bindner's Website.
I want to purchase a Idromed 5 GS, and I am from Malaysia.
So far i checked, there is no custom duty so total payment is 494 Euro.

What i want to ask from you great people is that, Is this guy credible?
I am afraid of getting scammed over the internet,and especially such a large sum of money to me because i am only 17 years old.
Can markus be trusted? I Emailed him through his enquiry, and so far there is no reply.

Can anyone who have bought from him RECENTLY verify him please?
Thank you in advance.

DaaaBulls

He is legit. He has the cheapest prices I have seen plus the 2 month warranty which you can stretch out longer if you need. He sent me the GS instead of the PC and sent me the right machine a week later and gave me a $100 back for the inconvenience. He is also helpful and knowledgeable and will answer any questions you have about how to do the ionto and be successful. I was a bit skeptical too since I am in America and he was in Germany but he is trustworthy.

Angel01

I got another question, Because i am applying for a Credit card for 1 transaction only, Which means after 1 transaction of 494 Euro The card Can no longer do any Internet Transaction. Can that work?

Btw i checked for Malaysia, Third Cost Country : 0%,
So that means all Fees included is 494 Euros right?
And why isnt he replying any of my Email :(

Anymore Testimonials from buying from this Markus, RECENTLY?

Last edited:

batuska

I ordered my machine 10 days ago and he sent me a tracking number the very next day, but i guess the shipping is slow because it's still saying its in transit. But I assume he is credible. I'll let you know when I receive my machine if you want.

Angel01

cm123, because its more expensive.

and batuska Please inform me . Thank you.
Anyway batuska, where you from?

batuska

I'm from Turkey, but I live in Miami. I'm in Turkey for the summer so I ordered the machine to come to Turkey. I guess Miami is the worst place in the continental US if you have HH, %90 humidity doesn't really help :)

batuska

I received the machine today. The customs gave me some problems though, I had to pay %10 duties on it.

Angel01

i'll keep u guys updated, Btw he sent me the tracking ID, and i tried , it says NO DATA FOUND, Must i allow a few days for them to UPDATE?

DaaaBulls

If you bought the machine from Markus you really have nothing to worry about. The shipping takes 2-3 weeks because of customs and all of that so if you were expecting it the next day then your going to have to be patient.

kingflab

Markus is legit, he's a German business chap who's trying to make ends meet by selling the Ionto units.

I've worked with Markus before, as I used to edit his website for him (I'd tidy up his English after he'd translated it from German). He's a nice guy, legit, and customer friendly. I can't say much more on him really as I suppose having worked for him goes against me in that regard... I did get my Ionto unit from him though (Idromed 4).

Angel01

i see no worries, im tracking my devise everyday, Its not at International parcel station, wonder how long before it reaches my place :(
I can't wait to start treatment :)

If markus is legit, I'll state it here :) No problem man.