Buying clothes!

Anonymous

I have real problems buying clothes.

I always find it hard seeing myself in new types of clothing, so when I do buy something, its always pretty similar to what I've got already!

Most of the time I don't run the 'risk' of using changing rooms, I take my chances and hope it fits when I try it on at home. If it doesn't fit, I get someone else to take it back for me.

Does anyone have any advice or any similar experiences?

Fredscars

im no good at buying or looking at clothes when im by myself, but with mates i just spend spend spend. ill never take clothes back thugh,and i will only go changing rooms when my mates are with me. ASnd ill never ask the assisitants anyhting.

Scottish_Player

All my clothes are bought from the catalogue or internet to avoid shopping for them

good for you that you can even go there :D

Crimefish

I select the clothes, my mum buys them, I'll try them on when I get home and mum'll return them if they don't fit. I don't mind trying new styles, as long as they're something I actually like.

Anonymous

i have a real problem buying clothes...the only clothes i have left are 6 pairs of underpants, so i wear 3 pairs at a time, using one pair as a t-shirt, one pair as a hat, and one pair as regular pants

then, when i have to wash them (which is quite often, i can tell you), i have my other 3 pairs ready to go

Yossarian

I hate any kind of shopping on my own which is a shame as I like shopping with others. Unless it involves waiting around womens shops while they change *shudder* I am slowly getting better, not much choice but NEVER on a saturday!!! Hell is a weekend highstreet :(

nemesis20

It's my next target to be able to shop on my own. The thought of shopping for clothes on my own at the moment (sweating, blushing, shaking) oh my god..... 8O