bye!

seek

I just realized that these forums make me more down about my situation I am in right now. I have a lot more things wrong with me then most of you here, and I really don’t like talking to people about my problems.

...so bye

redwine

HI! Kris
it,s prune
i, m happy to see you here
your english is much better than mine!!
big kiss to you

MadCat

Seek is pretty smart. Alot of people just linger here and are unaware if there is much greater stuff going on in their minds.

I've cut down alot on posting here and will probably leave soon too. Why? because I do tend to feel more down here in a way and just like seek said, there's much more wrong with me then most of the people who post here.

It's a good forum, don't get me wrong, but it's not for me and obviously not for seek either. I'll take my option to say goodbye as well (not that anyone gives a shit).

I'll stop by maybe now and then just to check up on things. Maybe when I am much better I will have a better ability to try to help others.

unleashed

hmmm. it doesnt have to be a stay or go thing..if you dont feel like posting or coming here for a while then just dont. it may well be that some of us are struggling more than others...but we dont know whos reading the boards and not posting so..i just..say change your name and hang around..you both have so much to contribute.."im not a come and go kind of guy. you hire me i stick with you"..frankie and johnnie..man tell you what i am SO done in with rejection at the moment!