Can we manifest positive friendships that have gone bad???

sanvan

Can friendships that have gone the wrong way, be manifested to become positive ones?? Any input would be most appreciated it, thanks everyone.

Tryin

Could you explain how do you mean it? :? What kind of wrong ways do you mean, and in which ways should the friendships be manifested? (I guess I don't understand, maybe my english is the problem :wink: )

Hi,
This is a slightly tricky one, because if you are affirming or intending great, giving, friendly (for example) people around you and people are disappearing then that is part of the plan of bringing new people like that into your life.
But, I have manifested positive friendships that have gone bad. I believe I lost them in the first place, through unintentionally thinking negatively occasionally about them privately. Maybe something they've done, or the way they've behaved (even though I love them!) Or got concerned that they may not ring, or may not email and they have not.
The way I got friendships back (and sometimes more than once!) is by going out and having fun. I found a free membership site www.freelawofattraction.com where got an insight from 3 part audio series with Law of Attraction author Michael Losier.

I hope that helps. But if a friendship isn't serving you, if your energies don't match, then the Universe won't put you together. In that case, it might be best to just let it go. I hope this makes sense!
Joy and love
Hugs