can't find friends

bimbo45

I am trying to make friends and communicate with members but what ever i do is a failure. Does any body else have the same problem?

Chilling__Echo

some people don't even realize they're getting MMs because they have a pop up blocker on.

plus, remember this is a SA forum, some may be too shy to respond - keep trying!

kkidd8

friends

I don't even want friends. I used to have a couple but now it is just me and my girlfriend. I guess thats why i have s a, cause i don't want friends and don't want to talk to anyone really. I have always been kinda a loner but now i don't even give a shit. Most people at my work are just lowlife, uneducated bums anyway, why would i want to fit in????
But it does bother me when i have to talk to someone and i get nervous and queit, and nervous and quiet and....what was i saying?

Chilling__Echo

speaking from experience, i wouldn't rely on just your girlfriend. i hit rock bottom with nobody and had to work my way back up - still am

young

don't feel bad. no-one responds to my mms either. I just pretend i talk to people. but i keep sending them hoping someone responds one day. Moral of the story: try, try, try again.

signed,
waiting in seattle...

4myself

Trying to find friends? - Look behind your couch. Even if you don't find a friend you will probably find some money :)

young

hey... i almost fell for that... i don't have a couch. the two dudes behind it took it with them.

jamez

I don't even think my MM's work. Maybe that or nobody's sending me any. lol.

kattness

i dunno why but im scared of sending em - incase i piss people off :?

someone will reply sooner or later though mate - dont feel bad :p

kattness

i dunno why but im scared of sending em - incase i piss people off :?

someone will reply sooner or later though mate - dont feel bad :p

Skyla

To be honest, i think the only thing i have in common with peeps on here is dat i have SA, LOL. the music people like, the programmes, its all different to me.
im yet to find an SA sufferer i can really connect with.
Not to say i dont like anyone on here...everyones been great. i like coming here :wink: