Cant make friends!

LilMissTragic

Geez, i'm fed up today, I have tried making friends on this forum but I just seem to piss people off, yeh ok, I talk a lot, have my own opinions and use humour as a cover...What is it that scares people so much about me?. Shall i just sit here and sypathise with people about thier problems and just go on about how i know what they are going through?. Is that what this place is for?.
Well anyways, i'm giving it a break.Might be back later!

Frozen_In_Time

Hi LilMissTragic, I don't really know you but I'm sure you're a good person. It's good to have your own opinions - listen to your heart. I accept people's opinions as everyone has their right to speak out, so keep on at it! Come back when you want - you have to think about yourself sometimes and I do hope you feel better soon.

All the best,
Frozen_In_Time

Updown

I'm having one of those days too. No big deal. I'm new here. You seem to be one of those people who post here a lot. That's a good thing. Any kind of feedback you can give is appreciated I'm sure. Hang in.

LilMissTragic

Welcome to the site updown. Yeh i post here a lot, I got a lot to say about nothing really. I like to try to reply to as many threads as i can cause i know what its like to write something and have no response, its damn annoying.
Anyways, hope this site is useful to you :)