Cares TOO much

anomicdeer

Ok. So. I had a boyfriend about 2 years ago (not together now). I was a different person and I really liked him (probably). I did things I didn't want to do and said things I didn't want to say, because, well yeah, I tried to be happy and wanted to live. Well like I already said, we aren't together anymore.

I really don't understand why my mom cared about what I say or do to him now. He still comes over because he is actually my sisters friend now (she didn't like him before though). People exaggerate too much and they make it seem like I'm the bad person, when all I want is a person I don't like, to leave me alone. Why does she get mad because I didn't want to talk to him or give him water. If it was some body she didn't like, she probably would have done the same thing. No I'm sure she would have. But people I'm the one being mean (this case or not) Im always wrong. Why can't I ever be mad. Why can't I just do what I do and for it to be okay, but when she does it it's okay. That is my problem. I really don't care what I did, but Im so mad that she cares for this guy so much. It's like... I don't know if shes against me, or if she just want to argue. I don't know.

U

userremoved

Seems like an understandable reason to be mad to me. If my ex girlfriend, who I disliked a whole lot, kept visiting and started becoming interested in my brother I would be angry too. And parents being unsupportive just fans the flame even more.

Exeunt

I'd confront her. In my experience, grinding one's teeth over unanswered questions is counterproductive. Just express how you feel. It always makes me feel better.

Krista

No offense to your mother at all but her opinion about this only means as much as you let it and I'd say she didn't date him so, it doesn't mean much. You sound like you have a legitimate reason to be upset so go ahead, don't pay attention to what they say in the end because this is your choice and you have your reasons. As long as you're not going out of your way to be malicious or spiteful for no reason then I'd say more power to you.