Cipromil- New User

frizzy

Hi All,

I am new to this site. Just wanted to ask for adivce on Cipromil. I have previously been on Aropax for 10 years and weaned myself off slowly. Managed to stay drug free for awhile then recently 2months ago have had tremdous trouble falling asleep which I believe is due to anxiety and the fact that now I am anxious also that i am not sleeping! Vicous circle!

I just wanted to know how long it should take for the Cipromil to kick in? I am having side effects nausea, dry throat. Will this potentially help me sleep?

Any one been on Aropax and also Cipromil? Are they comparatively the same in effectiveness?

[/list][/list]

Jael

I tried Cipromil

I tried Cipromil and stayed on it for 2 years. I had absolutely no improvement in my anxiety until it was slowly put up to 40mg. Many trips to the doctors to tell him nothing had changed..in order to get an increase in dose. For the first week I was like a zombie (people noticed in work)until it kicked into my system and then I couldn't even feel my heart beating, which was nice. Nothing could scare me now! Only when I was in situations where I was incredibly nervous... I found I still experienced horrible anxiety symptoms, which really annoyed me.
I came off it because every job I applied to had to know in my medical that I was on it and stigma followed me everywhere. I don't want to be discussing my private personal matters with a new boss. Makes me angry!Also don't miss your daily dose...if I forgot to take it for 3 days, I'd faint!
I came off it...but wish I was still on it. Just don't want it on my medical following me wherever I go. Up to you though. Depends what career you are in. Good luck. Definately very good at slowing your heart down!