Clarity

kylesesh

Last night i decided to drown my sorrows with absinthe when i suddenly felt... Free, from my body, like a weight had been lifted.

I had been thinking about my life... The hatred, violence, pain and suffering that i've experienced for years.

Maybe it was meant to be this way, meant to have no friends and no partners and live each day as it comes no matter how bad it gets.

It can't get much worse :(

lunaticbinge

I've thought this way often. There has to be miserable people in the world so maybe i'm just taking one for the team?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Last night i decided to drown my sorrows with absinthe when i suddenly felt... Free, from my body, like a weight had been lifted.

I had been thinking about my life... The hatred, violence, pain and suffering that i've experienced for years.

Maybe it was meant to be this way, meant to have no friends and no partners and live each day as it comes no matter how bad it gets.

It can't get much worse :(

I had thought that very seriously before, to the point that I thought my life was completely useless because I ruined it and all I could was make others lives better.

It's a very dangerous thing to think, that we are supposed to be this way. You'll get out, we all will...one way or another.