comfortably numb

Anonymous

This song by Pink Floyd seems to be the soundtrack for my life!I could be wrong but it sounds like a perfect description of someone living with SA.

Remus

Staff member
seek said:
The whole movie “The Wall” which was written by Roger Waters and is loosely based on “Syd Barrett” who is the founding member of Pink Floyd. After producing a few albums with the Pink Floyd Syd was consuming a lot of hallucinogenic drugs and became a paranoid schizophrenic. Right now he is living with is aunt somewhere in the UK (I forget where).

its based abit on Syd but its more a autobiography about Roger Waters childhood and breakdown.

Anonymous

I watched "The Wall" on lsd, marijuana, and paxil once. I totally freaked out when I figured out what I really am. I am a big blob of white and grey matter sitting in my head with a cord coming out. Needless to say it's not a good idea to use all these drugs and watch a trippy movie if you have sa.

Anonymous

You don't even need drugs to watch that movie,it's a trippy-ass experience all by it self!"how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!" :lol:

Remus

Staff member
doobed said:
Needless to say it's not a good idea to use all these drugs and watch a trippy movie if you have sa.

Its not a good idea to take drugs FULL STOP if you have SA.

I'm far worse than I should be coz of that :(

Anonymous

Fuck that!I have smoked weed on a daily fucking basis for over 15 years now.If nothing else it has kept me from blowing mine or someone elses fucking head off!!!!LIFE'S A BITCH THEN YOU DIE,THATS WHY I GET HIGH,CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GONNA GO!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Remus

Staff member
Anonymous said:
Fuck that!I have smoked weed on a daily fucking basis for over 15 years now.If nothing else it has kept me from blowing mine or someone elses fucking head off!!!!LIFE'S A BITCH THEN YOU DIE,THATS WHY I GET HIGH,CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GONNA GO!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

sounds like you got alot more wrong with you than SA man