Confused

nesh

Sorry for that, I was dispairing. I need to stop making posts like this. Thanks for your concern and sensible advice guys.

Vancouver

You don't need a new life. You need to keep the one you have. Or perhaps reclaim the lost. I don't care what you think of yourself, you're far more capable than you think. And please, shut up - quit saying there's something wrong with you. Or that people react poorly to you. It's all in your head.

Are you ready to change something? Choose it, man. Live free.

Scully1

Be positive and try to find solutions instead of "running away" from your parents and getting yourself into an even more depressed state. Keep looking for answers no matter how difficult.

Maybe seeing a doctor could help.

Just don't give up. Some people can be cruel, but it doesn't mean they are "right". For every person who doesn't like you, there is someone else who does...your job is to find them...and that means you need to get out of the house and start your search. Don't let others limit you and don't limit yourself. On the one hand think about things that you do well and on the other hand figure out what you need to do to improve yourself. Set goals... not other people's goals, but your own. Then live every day trying to reach those goals...take baby steps and progress at your own pace. Remember it's important to try.

Good luck