crying at my yard sale

Anonymous

ok just about 30 min ago me and my mom set up for a yard sale. and i felt so sick. lots of people came and went and i just stood there. finally i went inside and cried. and finally i called my mom in the house and cried and told her the truth about the day i got my permit and how i was scared now and couldn't help her. and i thinks she is made at me. :( but she hugged me and said we'll get me help. but i really think shes mad that i'm not helping her with the sale. i feel so dumb. crying 3 days in a row. i'm so afraid. and embarrassed. :oops:

solo1

Awwww, Cassie! Things will work out, you'll see! Thank God for your understanding Mother who is willing to help you out instead of thinking you are copping out! Hang in there, things like what you describe have happened to me, many times, you will find a treatment that isn't a cure (there aren't any, yet :cry: ) but they/ it WILL HELP!!

Orlando

Hi, cassie!

I'm glad that you are talking to your mom about your feelings. If you read some of the other posts, some people with SP really had terrible parents (abusive or indifferent). Your mother seems to be supportive and reassuring.
Although you may not feel very happy right now, I feel you are very determined to beat this SP (just like everyone else on this website!) Take care!

kelz

Hi Cassie

Do not be embarressed, feel proud that you have made the first step in communicating with your mum who will help you. This means that things can only get better for you.

xx