Cure is Available for HYPERHIDROSIS

paranoid_android

First, I want to say that I am portuguese and my english is a secundary language, so I'll try to be as precise and correct as possible with what I have to say. I don't know if this is already known for people who is searching for the cure.
Here it goes. Yesterday, I was watching "Odisseia" (a very reliable channel) and, there was a medical case of Hyperhidrosis. This teen got cured by a medical surgery which consists in stapling the nerve that sends wrong messages to the sudoriperous gland, responsible for the exagerated amount of sweat, when this nerve is stapled, it is no longer able to communicate with the gland and immediatly( even on the surgery table) the hans (in that case) stop sweating. Also, the benefits of stapling the nerve is that it can be revearsed at all times. I don't know the name of the hospital (I'm sorry) where this surgery was performed but I know for sure that it was Los Angeles - United States. This procedure is performed with an endoscopic object (not very invasive, they said), takes about an hour and the patient can move on with his/her life after the surgery. I hope this can help someone outhere. I'm able for talk about this if you want.
Good luck.

vitasaskin

Cures...

I think everyone's different, have you tried different antiperspirants for your condition? There are a lot out there for hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating...

I've tried a lot and now I use MegaDry, for my heavy sweating, but it might not work for you, search around, only have surgery if it's the last resort... There's tons of side effects with surgery, I just don't think it's worth it except maybe in extreme cases...

Just my two cents...

Vita

klamm76

hi vitasaskin.
you use megadry against heavy sweating.but where?hands,feet,all over the body?
do you suffer from hyperhidrosis?