Diet, and Mercury fillings

Hi all, I have had severe HH my entire life, hands and feet. I am 27 years old. I have been on and off this website for around 6 years, I have had a few different screen names over that time and just created this one. Anyways, I am changing a couple of dynamics in my life to improve myself and I am assuming that in doing so I will get rid of this condition.

First, I am going to be changing my diet to eating just fruits and vegetables with spring water. I have eaten terribly throughout my life, lots of refined sugars, processed foods, meats, fats, salts, etc. I have a hunch that my HH may have been a result of this poor diet, as my body likely became sick and thus HH formed. I think that poor diet can result in all sorts of strange conditions like hypertension, anxiety, ocd, acne, fatigue, baldness, blindness, and the list goes in by the hundreds and even thousands. If I cleanse all of the bad things out of my body, there really is no way that HH can persist.

Secondly, I am going to remove my mercury fillings in my teeth. Mercury fillings are extremely harmful as mercury is the 2nd most toxic metal known to man and the fillings are primarily made of mercury and a couple other very toxic metals. I won't go into any conspiracy theories about mercury fillings, but I do believe they have been forced upon us by the health industry without our knowledge of how harmful they really are. These fillings can cause all sorts of disorders in the brain like eating disorders, anxiety, ocd, etc. Removing these will be tougher because I will have to get it done by a natural dentist and it can cost $600 per filling.

I have tried most other things, I have tried numerous types of iontophoresis units with varying success. I have done botox for the past few years as well. I will update you all to let you know what happens. It will be a slow process, it may take a few months of a clean diet to rid myself of 27 years of crap that has built up.

Last edited:

hyp-hi

Good luck with the new diet! Even if it does not help the HH, it will still be good for you in general. Let us know how it goes!