Do you ever think everyone is against you??

Johno

Hi all

JOhno saying hi

I admit I am no angel.. I want to like most people. However I just don't like probably at the best 90% of the human species. I am trying to change it. I guess i need advice on how i can perhaps be more open and adaptable to those people who I don't like. I like people who are like me sensitive and caring. Rude arrogant people I can't stand. Sometimes I let them know it. That gets me into trouble a bit... Irish temper.. Who knows..
Advice would be appreciatted
Cheers

Orlando

Hi, Johno and everyone.

When I need to forgive someone I think, "He who is without sin cast the first stone." When my feelings are hurt, I think haven't I done that same thing to other people. Have I ever lied to a loved one? Have I ever insulted a friend? Have I ever spoken behind someone's back? I have done that and more despicable things? Sometimes when I get into that mindset, I don't see the person who hurt me different from myself. I act foolishly, selfishly, and stupidly at times why can't they?

symbiosis

Right on Orlando, that is so wise! None of us are perfect and it can be painful to expect either ourselves or others to be.

However, I do tend to avoid aggressive people where I have the choice - don't know if this is avoidance, but they are difficult to be around - so many other nice and rewarding people to interact with instead....

richkid

I say you can't be guilty for being angry at someone it part of life. Everyone has different qualites they fell they shouldn't . ewvery situstion is diffferent you have to way it up. Some ocassions people lose it and people clap because it something other people wish they could do but haven't had the guts. IF you don't like someone ,you don't like them !thats not to say don't try but why put up a front. Be genuine thats what people look for. BE friendly to everyone, but don't expect to like or be like by anyone.

LIke the saying you please all the people some of the time and all the people none of the time.

Anonymous

Uh huh

Hell yes people suck. The important thing here is to remember: don't be deluded into thinking that you're not better than everyone else. You are. You're honestly better than everyone. And by this, I mean that, everyone who is reading this is better than all the other people who are reading this. We're all better than everyone else. It's obvious. You know you feel it. You know you understand it. You know you feel it in your bones. "I'm just better than that idiot!" is the cry you probably let forth. Well, it's correct. You're superior. Case closed.

Oh yeah, and....justify why you're the best, people. It looks better, and you always want to do that.

Sincerely,

Two Words

mystery

I was once the smartest kid in college. not that i want to be that good.. just seems easier to deal with books than with people, but i do make some friends. when it comes nearer to exams, felt like everyone hates me.. u dont see it.. just fele the vibe though..