Does anyone chat on msn messenger much?

rko74

Just curious if you guys ever get together and chat and such? Share things about your experiences etc

I chat to a lot of people on msn that I met here, I find it easier than posting on the forums. I've met some very cool people that way. I go through phases of not wanting to chat much though, but very rarely.

Naomi x

dirigent

I do chat a lot.

These days i'm trying to get you all into the SPW room, and i was successfull with some of you. I'm online all the time, and everyone can find me there.

FaymeLevy

Not on MSN...I only chat on yahoo messenger, and only with one person (my best friend Jamie)...even online i get nervous about talking to new people.

sensitive

can you believe, i have about 20 SA/SP online friends 8) . whenever i see an address i add it to my list! most of them got shocked when they saw me on their MSN Messenger. crazyfairyx, thoughtless are among my friends. i put my address on my profile, anyone who would like to meet me online can add me to his/her list 8)

sensitive

i like this guy, he is mature, decent etc. he has also a funny name, i guess he called jojo! :p (or something like that)

sensitive

i knew your name is Joao, i was just teasing you. by the way guys, my name is Issa, it means Jesus here so be careful i am Jesus :p

Fighter86

Oh, well, it seems that I'm the only one that doesn't chat on MSN. I have got one but I don't use it. The only person that I have got on my MSN is icandoit coz he's from the same country as me & I've chatted with him only once....

aoao

ahh, i avoid msn because my list is huge and almost everyone on my msn list is very outgoing. i like to chat on soulseek though.

Boundless

I chat on msn,im easy to talk to (at least i belive so) i enjoy listening to peoples problems and maybe try to help them out,if anyone gets lonely or bored and fancys chatting to some one - [email protected] is my addy.

dirigent said:
I do chat a lot.

These days i'm trying to get you all into the SPW room, and i was successfull with some of you. I'm online all the time, and everyone can find me there.

yup doing a good job too diri...btw ppl goto the spw chat room on the dalnet (irc.dal.net network) server that dirigent setup if uve got mIRC that is. cuz the spanish server is pox and won't let some of us join for some unknown reason. good day

IcanDoIt

i chat on MSN a LOT, and right now there isnt many friends to chat with, as most of them have entered the army.