DRIONIC (modified with trays) for iontopheresis -- Better than homemade

Sprawling

Drionic iontopheresis is one step above a homemade device for the treatment of sweaty hands and feet, and a decent option for the money conscious:eek:

Did you know that you can modify your Drionic so you can do your treatment with 2 treatment trays like the more expensive machines:cool:? Check Ebay. I purchased mine for under a $100 USD several years back. Drionic can be well worth the cheap price as long as you modify them to accept trays.

In very simple terms, all one has to do is extend both the positive and negative wires from the base of the machine, add alligator clips and stick each lead in a separate tin or plastic tray.

The Drionic comes with 2 totally separate units. What's cool is one has the option of modifying one unit, and saving the other as a backup or giving one to a friend in need.

Changing to 9 volt batteries is pretty simple. Changing the unit to accept a plug in adapter is not difficult, just takes a little more skill. If you are not the handy type, there is always the possibility of asking a friend or family member to help.

pboy7

Hi,Sprawling
it's sounds exciting,as most ionto machines are expensive,but my worry is
if modify the Drionic like you said,the voltage output from +/- pole is about
7V,(input power is 9V battery or 9V Power suppliy),do u think this have better result than homemade ionto machine with
volt 20V,have you tried this solution?
waiting for other opinion!

Sprawling

This was a topic of discussion on one of the other forums about 5 years ago. The ones that converted the Drionic to accept trays stated that they were successful. I plan to convert my drionic units in the event my Fischer MD-1a unit fails. What's nice about the drionic after conversion is that you will be able to control the output via the adjustable switch on the side of the unit. I did use my drionic for a short amount of time. It did work well on my hands. The problem of a homemade device is controlling the output into the trays.