Driving over somebody?

christinecanada

I get the occasional thought when I hit a speed bump, I think I might of ran someone down. Anyone get these fears? I go back and check just to make sure.

DanFC

I get the opposite, where I very much want to run over a random bystander o_O

Especially cyclists...and people walking with their dogs...

lyricalliaisons

I don't have OCD, but I'm sure I'd have those fears if I could drive because of my anxiety. Maybe not of hitting a person, but of hitting an animal, yes.

DekKO

I get the opposite, where I very much want to run over a random bystander o_O

Especially cyclists...and people walking with their dogs...

Oh yeah I hate cyclists! They always slow you down and there is nothing you can do about it.

planemo

There are so many people who literally walk in the middle of the road where I stay, that I wish i could run over them.::p: Really it's like driving in an obstacle course. And the amount who jay walk and seem to love to make a dart across the road, the very second they notice you coming towards them, is staggering.:mad:

Meisiemel

I saw a whole documentary about people who repeatedly stop and get out to check if they've run someone over.
I have not yet learned to drive (I'm 50) because I dread the thought of being in a car with a driving instructor and having to make conversation. I've always thought I'll probably be like that also, if I ever get around to getting a license.