driving

Anonymous

HI, do any of you have problems driving a car? do you get scared easy while driving? hesitate on turning? hesitate on changing lanes? or are too careful drivers? ever had car accidents?

wistful_dementia

NO. Actually, I enjoy driving fast. Not dangerously, but when I see the oppurtunity to open up on the gas pedal, I'll take it. I think that is something I got from my dad. He was into auto-racing.

LilMissTragic

I can't drive, I was learning...on several occasions but didn't feel comfortable being alone with a stanger (the instructor). I'm not sure why, i think its due to the close proximity...I dont like my aura being invaded...lmao.

avid_merrion

im learning to drive in january and im bricking it lol but i need to do it as i cannot be a scientist and not drive eeeek :roll: :?

Anonymous

LilMissTragic,

I would be very interested in knowing exactly how you feel when you say:

"didn't feel comfortable being alone with a stanger (the instructor). I'm not sure why, i think its due to the close proximity...I dont like my aura being invaded."

What didn't you like about being close to the instructor? What was the problem with the proximity? How was your aura invaded, and how did this make you feel? Did it matter if the instructor was young or old, male or female, black or white, or is it all equally the same?

LilMissTragic

Fuzzy, Even though i was brought up in a close family unit with lots of hugs and stuff I really dont like being too close to other people. I'm not sure why, it makes me feel a little sick. Its odd as i'm very touchy feely with the people I love like my fianc'e and I always hug my mum but I cant bare to be that close to others. Its like being touched by a stranger...but not actually physically...lmao. OMG I sound like a right nutter now. We all have a certain distance around us that we call our own personal space and when someone enters that space it feels invaded. I like to have control over who invades my space and having an instructor in the car at such close proximity feels as uncomfortable as it would if a stranger had physically touched my arm or something. I call the space around me my aura as being spiritual (not to be mistaken for religious) that is what it is. Hope that answers ya questions.
By the way, it wouldnt matter about gender, race or age.