Dumped

Bexi

Bexi got dumped today, and feels most sad, she wants to thank ppl on here tho for being so nice to here all the time xxx :cry:

U make me :)

Danfalc

Banned
Shit... sorry to hear that Bexi, i read one of your recent posts saying that you were feeling pretty down, you probaly could of done without this happening aswell..

Dont know what to say apart from that im sorry for how shit your probaly feeling at the mo :(

paul

wow :( -- bexi -- I'm so sorry to hear that, very surprised. you are coping very well! I'm kind of at a loss of words but I will be on msn if you want to talk

-paul

redlady

I give up Bex :roll: Anyway there is supposed to be a picture of some lovely chocolates here - you will have to use your imagination.
Anyway we'll gorge ourselves and feel all gluttoness but happy - please, chocolate is the food equivalent of heaven.
In the midst of this chocolate feast we will watch mony python and crack up - and you will cry and i will to in support and we'll lament and curse and swear and then feel a whole lot better.
I hope the pain doesn't last long - i can't believe why anyone would want to dump you - you who is so sweet and lovely - the mind boggles dear :roll: Feel better soon. xxx

black_mamba

Had to log off straight away after typing that last post Bexi, sorry.

I'm still shocked, I don't know - when you know someone is a decent, fun person you cannot imagine why anyone would not want your company.

Well, considering we now know we both live in the same county ... *black mamba hitches up her sniper rifle onto the window ledge* ... you just give me the go ahead ok? (for him not you obviously!!)

:)

angiepangie

know how that feels.got dumped after 4 long years.im ok though and know you will be to.it sure hurts at the time. xxxxxx