earlier this day..........

LA323

my GF gave me the boot. She told me that it was better if we went our seperate ways and meet other ppl, which is what most couples say. She told me that she had a couple of days going out with a guy and she didnt wanna lie to me or hurt me but she has, shes a great person and i respect her, and i dont have any hard feelings against her cuz she told me what was going on. I feel even more lonely and with no point 2 my life, bcuz when i was with her i felt like i could do anything and i had a drive to get better and change my life. I think we will remain friends, but its not the same now, its never the same. Now ive lost another good thing, that i had love 4 and had a dessire on fighting 4. I just wanna tell her how much shes hurt me even though she was thruthful about everthing. I just feel more lonely, like always, thanx 4 listening, take care !!!!!!! bye

unleashed

i know it hurts like fuck but...it WILL pass...might still hurt but not in the punched in the gut so hard i think im gonna puke kind of way. youll live just ride it out.

MadCat

I agree with Unleashed. Also it's better it happens now than later.

In that situation I would feel so hurt and angry that she gave me the boot. If it was my gf who was seeing another guy for a few days and I found out, I'd give her the boot a second after I found out. But if she did it before I got a chance..........that would hurt even more!

Just hold on. Like Unleashed said, you'll live!

Chilling__Echo

yeah, yet another agreeing reply but i have to put my two cents worth in! :wink: if she had any respect for you whatsoever, she could have waited for those couple of days.

break ups suck like hell but you'll get through it if you try, you have plenty of support here, good luck

I'm the girlfriend of an SP. We've been together for three years and we are in the process of breaking up. We've only had a name for how he feels for about 6 months. I understand that the way he feels and you all feel is very very real, but it is difficult for me to understand why (and from what he tells me most times he doesnt understand either)

I wanted for you to hear an opinion from her point of view. Its been very difficult for me to watch the love of my life suffer panic attacks, not wanting to go places, not wanting to ever meet some of my dearest friends whom I have known for many years, to be freaked out when I touch him (we havent been intimate in a very long time)

I have been patient, full of much love and encouragement. I have changed the way I live, I have made MANY sacrifices, suffered MANY disappointments. There isnt much compromise, its too hard for him. I love this man with my whole heart, I always will but I cant let SP run my life as well. It has taken me a very long time to come to this decision, a decision that just breaks my heart and leaves me feeling frightened and lonely.

For some people it may be easy to adapt their life around this. I have tried for 3 years, I am not one of these people and maybe you GF isnt either. My heart goes out to you all.

Chilling__Echo

i'm sure it does take alot to be with someone with any kind of illness or disorder. i'm not saying that you're agreeing with the g/f we're talking about here, but even if she was tired of the relationship, she should have ended it properly, before she got with someone else, even if it was for a couple of days.

i'm also sure it's hard to realize act on the fact that you can't be with someone if their troubles hold you back also. it takes someone with a lot of patience that nobody should be required to have. sorry to you that the relationship ended like it did. i've seen so many people stay in doomed relationships until it's just beating the dead horse because they are too afraid to hurt the other person, kudos to you for being honest and following what's best for both of you, no matter how hard it is.

MadCat

Agree with Echo 100%.

THere's no good excuse for not waiting a few more days. Obviously you dislikes she alot if she can get involved days before ending it.

To me to sum up the end of that relationship, in my own words.

She doesn't love you.
She doesn't really like you
She doesn't respect you
She doesn't understand you.

If she did any of the above she'd wait a few days more.

You're right chilling echo, its respect, she could have waited a couple of days. But in saying that we dont know the whole story, maybe she broke it off with LA323 before things went anywhere with the other guy.

My BF and I still live and work together, we are best friends. We came to this adult decision together, we will hangout together for another months wages then go our separate ways.

And he says over my shoulder, "we'll be back together in a months time when u realise ucant live with out me" :wink:

MadCat

I guess LA323 is the only one who can clear this up. If she was seeing another guy days before she decided to break up, then I stick with what I said above.

MadCat

But it's not really possible to get all the facts is it? Only each person how they feel and what is right and wrong. Everyone is different :)

I'm in one of my argument modes. I'll back off.

Chilling__Echo

She told me that she had a couple of days going out with a guy and she didnt wanna lie to me or hurt me but she has, shes a great person and i respect her, and i dont have any hard feelings against her cuz she told me what was going on.

i just took this as cheating, maybe i'm looking to far into it but yeah, only la323 knows right now.

also alligolightly, i'm glad that you now have the awareness that not too many people have these days. i've heard two girls on a bus at my college talking and they were discussing the paxil commercial and mockingly say "oh yeah, that's for people who are shy" . not only are you guys mature enough to still appreciate each other and to know that you guys weren't going to work, but now you have that knowledge, which makes things that much better for everyone on this board :)

ok, i'm off my soapbox

LA323

thanx 4 all ur advice, im very greatful of that. I know she could of waited a couple of days, but ohh well. Now i feel anger against her, even though it was a couple of days. I dont know what i feel, i still love her but now i see she wasnt really worth it, i also feel anger, pain, and so many things. Im so confused right now, i wish we could b friends but i just cant, i couldnt bare having a conversation with her about how shes having a great time with her new BF, and hes so great and how she loves her BF and all, fuck man, sometimes i wish she wouldnt have crossed in my path, and never had met her, even though the time we had were awsome. fuck

MadCat

What Echo said ^

Until you can understand your emotions properly towards her, you'll just have to stay apart until you are able to figure them all out.

unleashed

possibly all you can do right now is just cry and feel like dying but it will pass-honest..i know it sucks now but..it honestly will pass!