EFT- Could it be a Miracle?

Michelob512

check out this site: www.emofree.com

EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is a form of energy healing. It's creator claims that all negative emotions/feelings are caused by a disruption in one's energy system, and that if one performs EFT while tuned into their problem (and thus experiencing the energy disruption), their problem will either be diminished or cured.

This site also claims an 80% success rate using EFT (much, much higher than traditional approaches), and many problems are cured within minutes! The testimonials on this site are simply amazing. Plus, they claim EFT can be used on any problem, especially fears, phobias, and negative memories.

I have already downloaded the free ebook from this site and I plan to start right away. I might call an EFT therapist for help- many can do everything over the phone, and some for free. I recommend you guys at least look through the site.

Anonymous

I think that I would prefer praying to the great pumpkin king in order to synergize my chakras. Thanks anyways.

Anonymous

Ummm... I don't dress in orange because I am brainwashed! It just so happens that the color orange reflects the evil negative energy which is directed at all of the human race by the watermelon queen. It is a duty for us all to spread the word. Geeez, don't you care?

Anonymous

I don't own a brown dressing gown. Do you know where I can get one? I am going to consult the oracle of chicken gizzards now... the oracle will know what to do....