Encouragement

Lost_Nomad

how much encouragement do you get from parents friends etc.... i get put down most of the time by my parents, even when they "encourage" me its a put down. most of the time i just try to avoid talking to them. i stoped calling my friends long time age so no freinds. i think the only encouragement is the one i give myself. Do you have someone to encourage you?

redlady

The psychologist that i see encourages me - she is a truely beautiful woman who cares - just the right kind if person to become a psychologist.

Mykul

i feel that if my parents arnt encourging me.. I have to encourage my self... its hard and doesnt always work...... but yeaah

Pearl

my psychiatrist and mum encourage me, everyone needs someone to encourage them, it can help alot. Hope you find someone.

Tanya_S

Most people encourage me and those don't, don't dicourage me either. They simply don't understand. The only one who dicourages me is me. :(

bluenow

Parents while growing up were encouraging but there were no way but there way in everything I did. After I moved out and till now they are very, super supportive.
My husband's favorite past-time is to emotional tear me down. But, "it's only a joke" and "I can't take a joke". I know a good joke when I hear one and his are not funny.