everyone

Bexi

call him, Freddie, Rocco, Beanie, Jack, Pumpkin or Bexi? :lol: or McShy!! yes!

redlady

Congratulations - cats are great pets - i have one and he is fabulous, such a good little boy. :D And they are very easily trained, once they get the hang of the kitty litter you wont have to worry about waking up to any little surprises. If you show them a lot of affection and treat them well they will be very well behaved. :)

Names : Marmalade - Ginger Meggs or just Ginger - Fanta - OJ ( Orange Juice ) - Pinstripe - Cheshire as in Cheshire cat - Carrot ??

Bexi

how about McClaws? hehe awwww cats are so cool! How bout a nice portugeuse name? Bruno is a cool name i think? Cesar, Jose, Leo? i think Rio is cute! xx Claws is cute,maybe Santa claws?

Bexi

Freddy/ Freddie is my favourite name ever! woohoo! I do like Red's idea of Carrot -cute!
freddy freddy freddy freddy freddy! I do NOT want to affect or pressure your decision here thoughtless! freddy freddy freddy! xx

aoao

awwww i want a new kitty, we sent off my old cat to the humane society cos he was too old and messy :(

name him:
kenji, paco, pierre, beauregard, jacques, xavier, ponce, or sebastian. HAHA i'm silly. i love those names though.

SPECTACULAR

great thoughtless. it's really good to hear that someone has a cat.
If you want any help with him, just ask me. I'm a cats expert.

paul

First of all, congratulations Thoughtless on your cat :D I have a dog but cats are easier to live with and aren't so high-maintenance

Second I'm going to have to go with the crowd here and say Freddy... those do remind me a bit of Freddy vs Jason movies ( :? ) but still a great name overall

Congratulations :D

Dovir

Congratz on the getting the kitty. I had a few of them, but all my cats tend to run away from home :(. Now I have a dog. I kinda like the name FreddyMcClaws.

Sue

the colour orenge always reminded me of rockets. iv never herd of a cat called rocket before though. maybe its for the best :?

clairet

call him Marmalade Atkins!

Marmalade Atkins was actually a program that ran in Britain on TV about a naughty school girl that got up to lots of no good - I loved her! OK it's a girl's name and your kitten is a boy but he is kind of marmalade coloured!

clairet

oh bum, just realised you have already named him. I'm not so good at keeping up with threads nor reading them thoroughly! Hello to little Freddy! :)