Facial blushing

Jamie06

Hi everyone

I have come up with an idea to stop your face blushing,whenever you get that blushing feeling working in your stomach.Pinch the top of your hand and it takes your mind off blushing.This may hurt pinching yourself but for some reason it takes my mind off blushing.I hope this works for you,let me know if it works on you too.
Jamie.

MelissaQu

Just to give you a little update. I've figured out how to curb some of the blushing. I've read this before but I was too scared to try it. Welcome the blushing. I even read this.

I told myself, "Blush, blush today." And of course you can't make yourself blush on command easily, so guess what? It never happened. I didn't blush. I counteracted it and it worked! So whenever I felt like I was in a situation where I feel like I'd blush, I'd quickly say to myself, "Blush, let it happen." And the blush didn't come. I've been interacting with people at work more easily now and I'm not worried about blushing as much. It's still there, some people sang happy birthday to me the other day and I was mortified, but they all thought it was cute!

At any rate, if the pinching doesn't work, try what I did, it's proven to work. I've read it, gotten lectured about it from my therapist, and I finally tried it.