fastest way to cause an SAer to spontaneously combust

Chilling__Echo

anyone ever heard of a certain way of blind dating where you have like 20 people, 10 guys, 10 girls, you have the names of everyone on a list, and you have about 5 minutes (or 2, i don't remember) with each person (like musical chairs) and you write down who you were interested in and if there's a match your numbers are exchanged. i think it's flash dating??

talk about overload :wink:

anyway, just came to mind :D

Chilling__Echo

something I consider tacky and wank (sorry)
if you're talking about the speed dating (and yeah, i think you're right that it's called that) then i agree! for one thing first impressions aren't that right.

black_mamba

I would actually be calm in a situation like that. Wow, 20 people who have idea of my previous poor history at making conversation, 20 new chances to improve myself. I'd probably balls it up though. :?

By the way, the topic title is great! I thought it was going to be a list of things which would push a SA sufferer to their limits. Someone shoudl start a thread like this over in the SocialPhobia forum. :p

despise

i'd hate that so much... 8O just thinking about it is scaring me! for one thing i probably wouldnt be able to talk, i'd have nothing to talk about if i could get any words out, and 2 mins - thats way to long to get to know me. all you'd need is 20 seconds.